Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 7. (Read 235034 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
LOL!!! the toxic shills trying to bash DIM are becoming hilarious. I am enjoying reading some of this nonsense.

Cool Cool

You're a sponsored boy.
Sponsored boy! What is this? Can you make clear about your think of sponsor boy? I don't think you have appropriate answer for telling sponsored boy.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
dimcoin is dead.
Not yet, still breathing. You should have said it also when it reached to 0.0003 USD some months ago but it then kicked to 0.0022 USD or more. Though I would agree, slow growth.
It's not slow growth, but poor project. They said ICO raised around 14M, but look like unprofesional team had fail in run of plan, roadmap. Did you aware price in ICO 0.0100 USD ? then now fall to dust value?
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
dimcoin is dead.
Not yet, still breathing. You should have said it also when it reached to 0.0003 USD some months ago but it then kicked to 0.0022 USD or more. Though I would agree, slow growth.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
dimcoin is dead.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT INVEST HERE!

CHECK: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50064792

There are lots of people like you in this world. People who think they can bully others to obey their command and play along with their games until they get it as they want regardless of the cost of others.
You thought you could sell tokens at the price of 2,5$ but did not see that it was an escrow service that required a buyer.
I agree with you that DIM didn't communicate well and the whole thing was a mess, but what you are doing at the moment does not make any sense. DIM didn't scam you, why should they? For what benefit? And for such a small amount of money as your tokens are worth? come on... Use your head. I do not make any sense that DIM should scam you for such a low amount when they have millions from a ICO..
As for the very last comment from my side - you have your tokens back and you didn't lose anything. The only thing you end of losing now is your self-respect and the respect from others.

As I replied to you in the scam accusation thread:

"Well arguing with admins like you is as good as arguing with a tree. No brains and no common sense. I have proved in my OP that DIM scammed me. Senior members of the community seem to agree with me. So my suggestion is use your head and don't lose your self-respect scamming people for such "small amounts". Complete the terms of the deal like honorable and truthful companies would. Stop Scamming! Is it worth it for supposedly "such small amounts"? Didn't the millions fulfill DIM's greed?"

Everyone please read the thread above. Senior members agree with me and have tagged DIMCOIN as a scammer until they resolve this. There are lots of better coins out there. Avoid this at all costs! Also, just look at how Dimcoin and Dim Token have performed in the past. They are like down 99% and are ranked around 550: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimcoin/#charts. Lots of lies and false promises since the first day of the ICO.

Save your money. Don't donate it to this scam!
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT INVEST HERE!

CHECK: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50064792

There are lots of people like you in this world. People who think they can bully others to obey their command and play along with their games until they get it as they want regardless of the cost of others.
You thought you could sell tokens at the price of 2,5$ but did not see that it was an escrow service that required a buyer.
I agree with you that DIM didn't communicate well and the whole thing was a mess, but what you are doing at the moment does not make any sense. DIM didn't scam you, why should they? For what benefit? And for such a small amount of money as your tokens are worth? come on... Use your head. I do not make any sense that DIM should scam you for such a low amount when they have millions from a ICO..
As for the very last comment from my side - you have your tokens back and you didn't lose anything. The only thing you end of losing now is your self-respect and the respect from others.
Activity: 14
Activity: 31
Dear Community,

The snapshot for the airdrop has begun and will conclude towards the end of the day.

For users that have DIM Tokens on DIM X, the distribution process will be manual, and therefore the process can be lengthy with the possibility of errors. We ask that you kindly remain patient through this course.

If you need more information or help, kindly use the support ticket system on DIM X or send an email to [email protected]

Great news! Looking forward to getting my DNT.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
May I ask a possibly late and dumb question.

I have my DIMCOIN and DIM Token on a Basic Depotwallet, am I eligible to receive the DNT airdrop ?

Also is the DNT referring to the District0x Token ?

Thank you.

Firstly, you should be eligible on the basic wallet but it is urgent that you upgrade that wallet to a premium wallet. The basic wallet will be deprecated soon.

Secondly, no... DNT does not refer to District0x. Its for the Dim Node Tokens (DNT).
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
May I ask a possibly late and dumb question.

I have my DIMCOIN and DIM Token on a Basic Depotwallet, am I eligible to receive the DNT airdrop ?

Also is the DNT referring to the District0x Token ?

Thank you.
Dear Community,

The snapshot for the airdrop has begun and will conclude towards the end of the day.

For users that have DIM Tokens on DIM X, the distribution process will be manual, and therefore the process can be lengthy with the possibility of errors. We ask that you kindly remain patient through this course.

If you need more information or help, kindly use the support ticket system on DIM X or send an email to [email protected]
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Your account has been negatively tagged because you have a pending scam accusation. How is the team dealing with it? Are you up to resolving this issue as soon as possible? Having been tagged will surely affect the project's credibility.
Activity: 31
White paper a really promising and looks like this project really keep the future in it hands. Interesting to look how it will evolutionize in future.

We as investors just need to wait patiently for a few more years, exciting times ahead!
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
White paper a really promising and looks like this project really keep the future in it hands. Interesting to look how it will evolutionize in future.
Pages:
Jump to: