Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 8. (Read 235034 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The expected launch of the main DIM product called HYBSE is Wednesday 20th and the DIM team is doing nothing to promote this event, DIM's marketing team is very weak!

And after so long the dimcoin io  website is very amateur, with a poor look appearing to be a shitcoin project.

At the moment only listed the dimcoins in shitcoins exchanges, but like all ICOs in the first white paper great promises of exchanges like Bitifinex, Bithumb, Bittrex.

Vini we are tired of your same old questions, honestly we don't care about your opinions, if u are that capable, please get us free listing for DIMCOIN for all TOP EXCHANGES.
legendary
The expected launch of the main DIM product called HYBSE is Wednesday 20th and the DIM team is doing nothing to promote this event, DIM's marketing team is very weak!

And after so long the dimcoin io  website is very amateur, with a poor look appearing to be a shitcoin project.

At the moment only listed the dimcoins in shitcoins exchanges, but like all ICOs in the first white paper great promises of exchanges like Bitifinex, Bithumb, Bittrex.

let it goooo
waste your time somewhere else and stop just spamming the same nonsense over and over here.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

Activity: 7
So, I'm really outdated about DIMCoin. I bought some U$ on the Ico and then never even negotiated it. Do I have a deadline to transfer the DIMCoins and DIM Token to a premium wallet? I'm asking that because I do not have any means of purchasing XEM to pay for the transaction for now and I want to know if anyone knows about any risk of losing the coins and tokens due to some "delete" event or something. Thank you all, guys.

I dont know of a set date but I know the basic wallet is being deprecated soon so I would move them as soon as you are able to.
Just in case rheav doesn't not know the transaction cost, it is so minimal that even 1 XEM fee could transfer thousands of Dimcoins as far as I remember. XEM is almost everywhere in popular exchanges so it's really not a problem where to find it and how much it would cost you.

Oh, the price is not the problem. It is just that I'm not having a "safe" computer to deal with cryptocoin at the moment, since I'm in a trip. But I will look into ways of doing this transaction just to be safe.

Thank you, guys.
Sell or buy your DIM Tokens through the DIM X Escrow service
https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/dim-x-announcement-b00452c47df2
Dear Community,

Due to Vantage X hindering participants from withdrawing their tokens in time and the many requests of token holders. We have taken the decision in favor of the community to delay the airdrop by two weeks.

We apologise for any inconvenience, however, we feel that this is the only and most fair decision for all.

Furthermore, DIM X will go live today with additional features such as improved design and functionality.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
So, I'm really outdated about DIMCoin. I bought some U$ on the Ico and then never even negotiated it. Do I have a deadline to transfer the DIMCoins and DIM Token to a premium wallet? I'm asking that because I do not have any means of purchasing XEM to pay for the transaction for now and I want to know if anyone knows about any risk of losing the coins and tokens due to some "delete" event or something. Thank you all, guys.

I dont know of a set date but I know the basic wallet is being deprecated soon so I would move them as soon as you are able to.
Just in case rheav doesn't not know the transaction cost, it is so minimal that even 1 XEM fee could transfer thousands of Dimcoins as far as I remember. XEM is almost everywhere in popular exchanges so it's really not a problem where to find it and how much it would cost you.
legendary

Activity: 7
legendary
I know this is a noob question, but if you have DIM tokens, where can you sell it? Only dim coin is listed in cmc. Is it within their dim ecosystem? Please can someone guide on how to deal with dim tokens? Thanks.

check out https://vantagex.io/markets
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I know this is a noob question, but if you have DIM tokens, where can you sell it? Only dim coin is listed in cmc. Is it within their dim ecosystem? Please can someone guide on how to deal with dim tokens? Thanks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Dimcoin needs better exchanges to gain volume and appreciation. The current exchanges where it is listed are bad, see the Exrates with fake and manipulated volume for example.

This makes it difficult to negotiate and trust.

Vini as always you just don't get the concept of the ecosystem. DIMCOIN will grow with the ecosystem and with the expansion of it. Listing the coin and using funds in listing fees is just stupid at this point.
All you want is a quick profit...
Investor money is not a donation. If a person invests his money, he wants to get a profit. This is normal, isn't it?
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Dimcoin needs better exchanges to gain volume and appreciation. The current exchanges where it is listed are bad, see the Exrates with fake and manipulated volume for example.

Vini as always you just don't get the concept of the ecosystem. DIMCOIN will grow with the ecosystem and with the expansion of it. Listing the coin and using funds in listing fees is just stupid at this point.
All you want is a quick profit...
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

Activity: 150
Merit: 2
so what does this coin do again? i got lost going through all these ICO ads. Is it an ICO Coin?

You could try doing your own research and read?
Multi Asset Token Offering - 5/7 DIM Currencies
https://mast.eco/
Pages:
Jump to: