Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 81. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Just chill out guys and stop spreading FUD. Wait for the listing and keep calm.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
And where is the listing? Time is over! Again!

Wont happen. Is just scam. If real where are the devs of Dimcoin??? Is just another fake shit.
Sorry to say because i have coins in it too but its crap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
And where is the listing? Time is over! Again!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
How to clear a wallet information in storage Mainnet, when enter to Depotwallet?
Dimcoin confirm will be listed on Hitbtc at time 12 CET  Huh

Wont happen, dimcoin did not came back here to confirm it. Forget it. Another scam
Activity: 10
Dimcoin confirm will be listed on Hitbtc at time 12 CET  Huh
Dimcoin is fucked up, after first fail to list it on hitbtc they did not reply here anymore. Devs are not communicating at all.
Lets see if it will be listed today but i have doubts.

I dont want DIMCOIN to list today as the market is not stable today. DIM team are very professional. Want DIM to be listed when BTC market is very stable

Of course a stable market will be much better, but I think anyway it would be better if they keep their promise and got listed today.

You are right. If not listed today, it will be the exchange not DIMCOIN team. The team is very sure that DIMCOIN will be listed by end of Q4 2017.
It will surely happen. Also the team has promised more exchanges in January. I think the delay is from the exchanges not the team. Successful exchange listing is sure for DIMCOIN. I think the team is very careful to come out and say today is sure for listing as all depend on the exchange. Remember, HitBTC promised today for DIMCOIN team. Totally dependent on exchange to keep their promise.

Not agree with that, as devs from Dimcoin you also have to keep your word and to have a backup in case something will go wrong so it could still be listed last Dec 18 but lets see today.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Dimcoin is fucked up, after first fail to list it on hitbtc they did not reply here anymore. Devs are not communicating at all.

I dont want DIMCOIN to list today as the market is not stable today. DIM team are very professional. Want DIM to be listed when BTC market is very stable

Of course a stable market will be much better, but I think anyway it would be better if they keep their promise and got listed today.

You are right. If not listed today, it will be the exchange not DIMCOIN team. The team is very sure that DIMCOIN will be listed by end of Q4 2017.
It will surely happen. Also the team has promised more exchanges in January. I think the delay is from the exchanges not the team. Successful exchange listing is sure for DIMCOIN. I think the team is very careful to come out and say today is sure for listing as all depend on the exchange. Remember, HitBTC promised today for DIMCOIN team. Totally dependent on exchange to keep their promise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Activity: 112
Great project and nice concept, I will follow and give a budget to join ico this project. Hope this project successful. Good luck dev.
DIMCOIN project fair, Participants will be paid 10 000 DIMCOIN per week to the address NanoWallet in compliance with all regulations. hopefully, smoothly.
Dimcoin a great and exciting projects with the support of the team is good, honest and reliable will surely be many investors who are interested in this project. success always.
Wow.. a remarkable project. hope the project will run smoothly to achieve success. I see this project has a lot of interesting ideas. a very good job dev.
Activity: 63

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
DIM=DOA
2 false start in a row. Not looking good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
today dimcoin is going to get listed on hitbtc ! Anybody know what times is it going to be please ? I would like to buy and sell a few dimcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Great project and nice concept, I will follow and give a budget to join ico this project. Hope this project successful. Good luck dev.
DIMCOIN project fair, Participants will be paid 10 000 DIMCOIN per week to the address NanoWallet in compliance with all regulations. hopefully, smoothly.
Dimcoin a great and exciting projects with the support of the team is good, honest and reliable will surely be many investors who are interested in this project. success always.
Activity: 5
Activity: 80
Anybody knows the time tomorrow to be listed?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
You crybabies realize that it's out of their hands? The exchange fucked it up, spam their support if you feel better then..

Yes I would suggest many of the people here to look at any of the exchanges coin listing application process. It’s not like many of these ICOs can just say ‘Bittrex! We will list it RIGHT NOW!’ And magic just happens. Many of these exchanges don’t take money for listings... they are free.. like Bittrex, binance, etc

So everyone calm down and just to understand from each party’s perspective
Activity: 322
I have not been following the project for a long time. Do you have any information on which stock market to trade? I expect them to enter a good stock market. It would be super if you enter with a good value. I do not expect a huge gain. But gain is gain. No matter how much I earn. I am waiting.
You are right, and do not be too greedy, as long as the gains are good, after all, there are few projects to fly to the moon.

Activity: 350
Tell to whom the project DIMCOIN pays dividends each week on a purse to holders DIMCOIN or holders of tokens DIMCOIN? From when will the dividend payment start when DIMCOIN is still working, or before that? How is the amount of dividends that each DIMCOIN holder receives?
Pages:
Jump to: