Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 131. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It would be nice to make software for smart TV. It would be very convenient to watch the traffic and use other services. Will this be possible?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Their idea is quite engaging in my opinion! Spotless plan, justifiable vision!  Good luck guys!
Thanks for your wishes, compliments and attention to our project! We do our best
Good offer. I think gamers like me will appreciate your product at the highest level. The roadmap talks about the launch of the platform in early 2019. What is the long term of development associated with?
I am sure that there is a chance to see the presentation faster than the planned deadlines, after successful investment of ICO.
Good offer. I think gamers like me will appreciate your product at the highest level. The roadmap talks about the launch of the platform in early 2019. What is the long term of development associated with?
Hello! That's an excellent project! But I have a question. Will you cooperate with streaming services? Or will you have yours?

Hello! Thanks for your compliment) We will cooperate with existing services and we will also create our own services

Thanks for info) An interesting possibility of cooperation. There is a good discount for buyers now. But I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?

A detailed description of these features can be found in white paper. The "USER expepirence " section describes the capabilities of the ESports platform. The platform provides investors with good prospects.
Hello! That's an excellent project! But I have a question. Will you cooperate with streaming services? Or will you have yours?

Hello! Thanks for your compliment) We will cooperate with existing services and we will also create our own services

Thanks for info) An interesting possibility of cooperation. There is a good discount for buyers now. But I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?

Hope many investor support your project when Token Sales will begin!
We hope too! Thanks for your attention to our project

Activity: 8
Hope many investor support your project when Token Sales will begin!

24 HAPPY HOURS!!!
From 25/06/18 12:00 PM NY time to 26/06/18 12:00 PM NY time
Only for 24 hours you can make an investment with a 100% bonus!
100$ = 200$ in EMI tokens
Buy EMI tokens💰💰💰
Minimum amount - 100$
Register here: https://token.eiplatform.io/#/registration
Cool! It's a great opportunity to earn! I will definitely make an investment) Good luck guys, you are the best! Smiley Wink
Thanks Helen) It's all for you! Smiley Wink
Activity: 112
                                                                                               https://i.imgur.com/KWD2JlZ.jpg

24 HAPPY HOURS!!!
Buy EMI tokens💰💰💰
Minimum amount - 100$
Cool! It's a great opportunity to earn! I will definitely make an investment) Good luck guys, you are the best! Smiley Wink
Hello guys! A project worthy of attention. Ready to support it! And what is the minimum amount of investment now?

Hello! Glad to see you here) Minimum purchase amount is 100$
Thanks for info) Can I pay for tokens by transfer from the exchange? Or is it better to use a standard wallet?
Yes you can use both variants, but I definitely recommend you to use a standard crypto wallet. For example: Exodus

Thanks again) One more question) If I buy tokens for bitcoin? Will the price be calculated in real time?

yes, the price would be calculated in real time

Hello guys! A project worthy of attention. Ready to support it! And what is the minimum amount of investment now?

Thanks for info) Can I pay for tokens by transfer from the exchange? Or is it better to use a standard wallet?
Yes you can use both variants, but I definitely recommend you to use a standard crypto wallet. For example: Exodus

Thanks again) One more question) If I buy tokens for bitcoin? Will the price be calculated in real time?

24 HAPPY HOURS!!!
Buy EMI tokens💰💰💰
Minimum amount - 100$

Jump to: