Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 135. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It seems to me that the project team has determined the right amount to raise funds, which will ensure a good demand after the sale and a profit for investors.
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
It is not possible to get involved after seeing such a strong figure. I studied the project and I can say it is really amazing. To support us is falling, I wish my success Cheesy
Steep platform with serious partners. this is an indicator of confidence in the project.
                                                                                                  https://i.imgur.com/D4P1uDM.jpg

100 years old to our oldest member of the team #EIPlatform
Wow! That's great!) 100 years + 100 karma = achieving 100% success!) Smiley Wink
That's amazing!) wish best of luck and success!) Smiley
This is a unique project on the crypto-currency market that I have ever seen! With great pleasure I will support this project. This project surprises with its program for the future! I am sure that such technologies will be in demand, and everyone can join this project as an investor in a coin! Good luck to the whole team and the developer. Roll Eyes
                                                                                                  https://i.imgur.com/D4P1uDM.jpg

Wow! That's great!) 100 years + 100 karma = achieving 100% success!) Smiley Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

Blockchain is coming to gaming industry and this is where it is really needed. So many possibilities to create digital ownership Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and follow the development!
Undoubtedly, the Project deserves attention. I will study the project documents in detail, and maybe I will participate in ICO.
I am looking forward to this project! Thank you very much for your invitation. i'm absolutely like this project, now i am joining the bounty program right now.
That's great, at this early stage being listed on the exchange is very incredible and helpful,  it really gain trust and confidence from the investors and of course to the bounty hunters.  It shows a big potential to the market and proven to be legit.
A successful project with a great future and a team of the best professionals! They have great potential!!! Good luck to the whole team!
It seems to me that the project team has determined the right amount to raise funds, which will ensure a good demand after the sale and a profit for investors.
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
I hope EIP project has a very big future, I think this project is a long term project. A lot of People gathered around this project day by day since they realized the potential of this project
The eSports market is growing rapidly, more and more people are watching eSports streams instead of regular football.
I think this is really wonderful project, everybody should join with it.
Jump to: