Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 134. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/eip. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
That's nice) Thanks for recommendations
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello! How do you see the strategy for the development of your project?

Hello! We plan to open representative offices in all major cities (financial centers of the world). In these offices, employees of our company will work, we will create departments  in various directions, from marketing and advertising, to IT departments.

Thanks for your answer) And one more question. When do you plan to release your official demo version?

Hello! We plan to open representative offices in all major cities (financial centers of the world). In these offices, employees of our company will work, we will create departments  in various directions, from marketing and advertising, to IT departments.

100 years old to our oldest member of the team #EIPlatform
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/eip. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
Activity: 98
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Now, without financial stability, a person can not imagine his future, therefore, it is necessary to invest his capital on time and successfully. Especially if you know that in this company your capital will grow many times.
looks promising and competitive in the market. I'm here to study and support this project, share this to all of my social media connection. Excited for eSport Platform!
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
I see the project has a very experienced team and it's really cool. I will follow the news. A little later I want to buy tokens. I think this is a great prospect.
It seems to me that the project team has determined the right amount to raise funds, which will ensure a good demand after the sale and a profit for investors. Roll Eyes
at long last, i found this project
better late than never

good work dev.  Wink
It seems to me that the project team has determined the right amount to raise funds, which will ensure a good demand after the sale and a profit for investors. Roll Eyes
I am looking forward to this project! Thank you very much for your invitation. i'm absolutely like this project, now i am joining the bounty program right now.
well and competently compiled white paper .. the developers have put serious tasks and ways to solve them..we wish the developers success and join
Cybersport platforms are entering a new stage of development. There are new developments in which not only players and creators of games are interested, but also advertisers.
Project team with good capabilities is one of the key factor which decide the target achievement as well as quality of the project. EIPlatform project will become more successful project soon.
That's great, at this early stage being listed on the exchange is very incredible and helpful,  it really gain trust and confidence from the investors and of course to the bounty hunters.  It shows a big potential to the market and proven to be legit.
A successful project with a great future and a team of the best professionals! They have great potential!!! Good luck to the whole team!
Interesting. I do have a lot of interest in eSports as a gamer, but maybe I would have to read everything else in more detail to understand it completely in terms of the team and how you guys are planning to persuade the market.
Jump to: