Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 16. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
 It would be nice to make software for smart TV. It would be very convenient to watch the traffic and use other services. Will this be possible?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?

We plan to launch the platform in full by the end of 2019-20. Now it is difficult to predict what event will become a landmark in esports at this time. In any case, using the platform's capabilities, you will be able to invest in your favorite team or player and thereby extract profit from this for yourself and your friends.
What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?
Will there be a group of users who can test the project first? Perhaps there will be closed tests or something like that.
I’m pretty sure that we will make something like this, some closed tests before final release.
Will there be a group of users who can test the project first? Perhaps there will be closed tests or something like that.
Will it be appropriate to do video game reviews? Will this be acceptable content to get my tokens?
Sure, why not? Good, interesting and funny video game reviews are always in demand
Will it be appropriate to do video game reviews? Will this be acceptable content to get my tokens?
will EMI tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?

As soon as our tokens would be released on stock exchanges, you could sell it at any moment
will EMI tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?
This is a good option that can help us all. I think to buy tokens while discounts still work. I wonder what the price of tokens will be before the end of the year?

I definitely recommend you to buy tokens now, cause bonuses are still active. The future cost of tokens we will find out together
 This is a good option that can help us all. I think to buy tokens while discounts still work. I wonder what the price of tokens will be before the end of the year?

I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?

The platform will provide the infrastructure for this and the tournaments will be outsourced to the company. Just now everything will be fast, transparent and without intermediaries.
 I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?
What is the minimum number of tokens are available?
We've released 880 000 000 EMI tokens
What is the minimum number of tokens are available?
You have a very solid list of partners, but almost all of them are from the USA. I wonder why so? Are you more focused on the American market?

We are oriented on North America, Europe and Asia. By the way Seagate company has two main offices: one in US and second in Singapore
 You have a very solid list of partners, but almost all of them are from the USA. I wonder why so? Are you more focused on the American market?
Is it available to purchase with BTC now?

yes, you can purchase with BTC
 Is it available to purchase with BTC now?
Ok
There will be a lot of modules on the platform. Will they be launched at the same time?

Guys, I offer you to be patient and wait for Alpha version’s release
Pages:
Jump to: