Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 18. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
There is a good discount for buyers now. But I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?

A detailed description of these features can be found in white paper. The "USER experience " section describes the capabilities of the ESports platform. The platform provides investors with good prospects.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
There is a good discount for buyers now. But I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?
The roadmap talks about the launch of the platform in early 2019. What is the long term of development associated with?

I am sure that there is a chance to see the presentation faster than the planned deadlines, after successful investment of ICO.

The roadmap talks about the launch of the platform in early 2019. What is the long term of development associated with?
What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?

We plan to launch the platform in full by the end of 2019-20. Now it is difficult to predict what event will become a landmark in esports at this time. In any case, using the platform's capabilities, you will be able to invest in your favorite team or player and thereby extract profit from this for yourself and your friends.
What is the largest esports event of the year that the EIPlatform can benefit most from?

Will there be a group of users who can test the project first? Perhaps there will be closed tests or something like that.
I’m pretty sure that we will make something like this, some closed tests before final release.
Will there be a group of users who can test the project first? Perhaps there will be closed tests or something like that.
Will it be appropriate to do video game reviews? Will this be acceptable content to get my tokens?

Sure, why not? Good, interesting and funny video game reviews are always in demand

Will it be appropriate to do video game reviews? Will this be acceptable content to get my tokens?
will EMI tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?

As soon as our tokens would be released on stock exchanges, you could sell it at any moment
will EMI tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?
I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?

The platform will provide the infrastructure for this and the tournaments will be outsourced to the company. Just now everything will be fast, transparent and without intermediaries.
I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?
You have a very solid list of partners, but almost all of them are from the USA. I wonder why so? Are you more focused on the American market?

We are oriented on North America, Europe and Asia. By the way Seagate company has two main offices: one in US and second in Singapore
You have a very solid list of partners, but almost all of them are from the USA. I wonder why so? Are you more focused on the American market?
Is it available to purchase with BTC now?

yes, you can purchase with BTC
Is it available to purchase with BTC now?
There will be a lot of modules on the platform. Will they be launched at the same time?

Guys, I offer you to be patient and wait for Alpha version’s release
There will be a lot of modules on the platform. Will they be launched at the same time?
Pages:
Jump to: