Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 20. (Read 13419 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
It so happened that a lot of sporting topics began to appear. And no wonder, at stake is the World Cup, the Winter Olympics. Question. And what is the difference between your project and the one I have in the banner?
EIPlatform is the first global platform in the world of Esports, which is powered by blockchain and which is created for gamers, Esports fans, brands and companies. We are building a comprehensive ecosystem with an enhanced interaction between gamers, streamers, viewers, brands, companies, where everyone has ability to earn money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It so happened that a lot of sporting topics began to appear. And no wonder, at stake is the World Cup, the Winter Olympics. Question. And what is the difference between your project and the one I have in the banner?
What are your plans for adoption besides "recruiting" streamers and hosting tournaments ?
If you do not reach 60 Million, would you still get licenses for big tournament broadcasts like dota / cs:go/ lol championships and establish contracts with top tier teams ?

Well, we have a very experienced team who has previously worked with Twitch, Youtube Gaming and similar streaming platforms, so we clearly understand the mechanics of streamers attraction. Our project will be implemented in any case, hard cap doesn’t influence on possibility of EIPlatform project’s implementation.
What are your plans for adoption besides "recruiting" streamers and hosting tournaments ?
If you do not reach 60 Million, would you still get licenses for big tournament broadcasts like dota / cs:go/ lol championships and establish contracts with top tier teams ?
Hello guys! How is it going?
Can I ask some questions about EIPlatform project?
Hi Helen! Everything is great!
Sure! I'm ready to answer!
Hello guys! How is it going?
Can I ask some questions about EIPlatform project?
It would be nice to make software for smart TV. It would be very convenient to watch the traffic and use other services. Will this be possible?
This is a very good idea and I think the developers will appreciate it, but not now, but for the future. Because now and so it is still a lot of work.

Activity: 504
Merit: 1
The idea behind EIPlatform is exceptional, the project that seeks to create an efficient e-sports platform based on blockchain technology, and making use of artificial intelligence, in order to bring companies closer to their target audience.
Activity: 266
The future of E-sports is bright with eiplatform concepts. With EIPlatform decentralized peer to peer network. E-sports marketing just got into a new revolution.
Merit: 1
Global Big Data is currently the fastest growing IT market segment, with strong year on year growth of 24%.
Activity: 322
It would be nice to make software for smart TV. It would be very convenient to watch the traffic and use other services. Will this be possible?
Activity: 154
Thanks for your answers!
An interesting possibility of cooperation. There is a good discount for buyers now. But I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?

A detailed description of these features can be found in white paper. The "USER experience " section describes the capabilities of the ESports platform. The platform provides investors with good prospects.
An interesting possibility of cooperation. There is a good discount for buyers now. But I'm curious to know how in the future I could use my tokens on your platform with maximum benefit?
Will you cooperate with streaming services? Or will you have yours?

We will cooperate with existing services and we will also create our own services
Will you cooperate with streaming services? Or will you have yours?
If I buy tokens for bitcoin? Will the price be calculated in real time?

yes, sir, the price would be calculated in real time
If I buy tokens for bitcoin? Will the price be calculated in real time?
Please tell me in what way gamers will be able to get EMI tokens? How much do you need to play to earn money?
you can play or watch streams and for this you can get a reward. But still you should get a list of services that you can buy tokens within the network.
Pages:
Jump to: