Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 189. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Keep working hard team!
great project!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

📢📢📢HELLO GUYS!📢📢📢
🔥🔥🔥Today we announce the new Contest in our telegram group!🔥🔥🔥
🎧🎹🥁"What is your favorite musical treck?"🎷🎸🎤
For more information you should visit and join our telegram group
https://t.me/EIP_ecosystem
Good luck!
#EIPlatform team
The range of services of the company simply impresses me. I think this is a great success. Good luck to you guys!
This is a good option that can help us all. I think to buy tokens while discounts still work.
At the moment this is one of the best projects that will work for the long term.
This is a good idea. I think the project will be successful and the price of the tokens will go up.
Activity: 154
I like this project, and it seems to be a promising long-term project, a very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well
Usually I did not invest in similar projects, but this project is very good.
I hope that the concept of such support for this project is so that the future can be smooth and accessible.
I think that this project is very interesting, the concept is very great, because the world sports games are very profitable and many devotees.
I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong
An excellent project! I'm waiting for the profit. Grin
Activity: 145
In fact, the platform will be able to solve many problems of both business and gamers. And users will appreciate the rewards from the fact that they will receive content and everyone will be satisfied. This is the concept of a successful business.

Cool t-shirt with nice print and our logo for free!
And one nice t-shirt from #TeamEmpire
The contest "11-th Spencer's friends"
This contest is held in our group in Telegram https://t.me/EIP_ecosystem 
For more information, welcome to our group in Telegram
#EIPlatform team

🌟🌟🌟THE BEST #InvestorHunter OF THE DAY!🌟🌟🌟
Today Vladimir Komarov has engaged an investment for 460$ and has earned 460 #EMI #tokens.
He is a LEADER!
Take your chance and win a trip to Maldives with your soulmate at our expense.
#EIPlatform #EIPecosystem #blockchain #bounty
The team is strong, I think that with their vision it will be possible to implement a successful project.

The composition of the project team, their partners, best show the seriousness of the platform, its prospects. EIPlatform with all these indicators is excellent.
I like the concept, and I think that this project will have a great future. I will support as much as possible
EIPlatform looks dignified and reliable against the backdrop of many others.

Good luck to the project and investors!
EIPlatform looks dignified and reliable against the backdrop of many others.
Jump to: