Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 188. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Such a project has long been lacking in the field of e-sports. I think the development is doomed to success and will allow changing this sphere.

Thanks for your compliments) We do our bests!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Such a project has long been lacking in the field of e-sports. I think the development is doomed to success and will allow changing this sphere.
I have only positive emotions . Good luck to the developers. I think the project has every chance to become successful for us all! Cool
Activity: 154
This platform will be able to change the world of e-sports in some way. I will wait for the launch of the platform with impatience. This should help many gamers and streamers!
 Kiss
The idea of EIPlatform seems interesting and promising! I'm a huge esports fan, this project is 100% for me =)
I believe in the success of the project!  Cool Cool Cool
this interesting project seems, and maybe also will many participants and investors who join this project, we see the development of his future hopefully can run smoothly and successfully.
Games like league of leagends and Counterstrike attract a lot of people. It's great to use the blockchain for this.
ESports will grow in the future. Roll Eyes
have a nice work!  Cool
already joined on bounty campaign! i will support this project with all my power .good luck team!!
i hope your project will also bring our succeed because iam also a gamer Grin
this is amazing game project. Cool
I like a lot Esport and sometimes I partecipated in some event of esport racing!
Fantastic project! Wink
I like this project, this project is built for gamers like me. Cool
i think this project is promises, waiting for you update and i wanna look next. Kiss
interesting ICO, waiting for get alive Grin
I see lots of growth here  Smiley
Jump to: