Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 185. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
First of all I wanted to thank you guys, because you created a really nice and innovative project.
some thing start a little, but if you belive that, you can get something big, just trust your mind and be success  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
thanks for giving us chance to take part in your project will aks my friends to buy this coin! hope this project will achieve a new high .
I loved how you explained your project. Your coin and the idea behind it looks unique. I am interested to join
Can see some perspectives for future ,but need to keep it up a quality job for good future. for sure i will follow this theme
And one more question) will these tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?
As soon as our tokens would be released on stock exchanges, you could sell it at any moment

I wish good luck and patience to the team!  Cheesy We are waiting for the coin to appear on the major stock exchanges!!
Nice project, the best I've ever seen! I ve been rooting for this project for quite sometime now and I hope that we can make it on platform like Revain too in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
And one more question) will these tokens be frozen? Or they can be sold immediately on the exchange?
As soon as our tokens would be released on stock exchanges, you could sell it at any moment
I think this coin will be the best ever i ever see in this month , i will follow till finished launch
Joined the telegram group

And I followed you on Twitter  Cool
Another big plus is that advertisers will buy tokens for millions of dollars. This will make them even more liquid.
Yes, I decided to go into the project now because in the future the price of the token will be quite different)

I hope the future price will blow up this galaxy!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

one of the best projects I've seen.

Goodluck to you guys and I hope everything will be OK!
I am really excited about investing your tokens! Thanks for providing this project! Kiss
Looking forward to it. Hope for u to success good luck to the moon. Good project. Thanks, EIP good job devs, advance conratulations on your succes
Another big plus is that advertisers will buy tokens for millions of dollars. This will make them even more liquid.
Yes, I decided to go into the project now because in the future the price of the token will be quite different)

I hope the future price will blow up this galaxy!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
a very interesting and convincing project. good luck and getting really satisfying results. success dev
Fast, reliable, trust, good project. Support this project good luck genesis coin  Kiss
great project. excited for everything to start rolling. Keep working hard team! Wink
It's a Rock & Roll!) We keep working hard! We definitely want to create the best project in whole universe! It's all for you guys!)

First the best in the galaxy!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think this is a nice project. Upon reading the details I made up my mind that I must invest here.
The project look interesting. Hope to see more development in the future.
Anyway, all the best in this project.
Jump to: