Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 218. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
the project is certainly interesting, but still I want to start with a bounty program think this will help me better understand it and get my first tokens for free.
Activity: 251
Merit: 1
The platform will be very popular for users and advertisers. This is really cool I think many users will be able to receive a reward for their activities and this will motivate more and more people.
Yes, judging by the fact that I was able to read and it will be. I wonder what services users will be able to pay tokens within the network?
Activity: 434
The platform will be very popular for users and advertisers. This is really cool I think many users will be able to receive a reward for their activities and this will motivate more and more people.
Activity: 364
Hi, tell me please when will the first modules of the project be launched? I would like to understand when I can test the platform.

I think everything will be according to the road map of the project. But still I would like to see how this all will work? But in any case, I'm ready to buy tokens right now.
Activity: 280
Hi, tell me please when will the first modules of the project be launched? I would like to understand when I can test the platform.
Activity: 448
Please tell us are you already in negotiations with advertisers? Are there any preliminary agreements with other companies or not?

This would be useful for us all. But in any case, with such a concept, the project will have a lot of advertisers. And it can help us earn and get tokens.
Activity: 266
📢📢📢It’s time!!!📢📢📢
Now we start the International 2018 Giveaway!🔥🔥🔥
All information for participation in our giveaway contest you can find here: http://empire.eiplatform.io/
Good luck! EIPlatform team)🔥🔥🔥

Oh, this is really cool! I'll see how it all works. Attend participation and I want to win! Thanks to the developers for this opportunity.
Activity: 308
📢📢📢It’s time!!!📢📢📢
All information for participation in our giveaway contest you can find here: http://empire.eiplatform.io/

Hello, great news and an interesting contest. I will definitely participate thanks. Just have to go study the service.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
📢📢📢It’s time!!!📢📢📢
Please tell us are you already in negotiations with advertisers? Are there any preliminary agreements with other companies or not?

Cool! I hope the developers will be able to complete the project. In this case, the prospect of the project will be simply limitless. It makes me very happy.
Activity: 294
I noticed a very strong and experienced team from the project. Tell me, did either of you have been involved in business before or participated in other projects?
Hello! If you buy tokens right now, then for what services can I pay tokens within the network? It's interesting for all of us.

I read a lot about your project. How long will it take for the tokens to go to the exchange? I now want to understand through how many after the end of sales I can sell tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 378
Hello! If you buy tokens right now, then for what services can I pay tokens within the network? It's interesting for all of us.
Activity: 186
How long will it take to launch the first working prototypes? I'd love to see how this all works. I will wait for news and announcements from you. Good luck to you.
Activity: 476
The guys the project is just wonderful. But I would like to understand what future prospects for investors? When can I get my money back?
Nobody will tell you this, the market is too unstable. If you believe in a project, then invest in it if not, then no.

I think the prospect of the project is very high because in fact, it has no competitors. So I think the project will be successful before the end of this year.
The guys the project is just wonderful. But I would like to understand what future prospects for investors? When can I get my money back?
Nobody will tell you this, the market is too unstable. If you believe in a project, then invest in it if not, then no.
Activity: 336
Hello everyone, an excellent project can not wait to see how this all will work. I think the project will be successful by the end of this year. I like your bounty program.
Hey. Please tell us for what actions the users of the ecosystem can receive a reward? Or where it can be read.
Jump to: