Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 221. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Please tell us how the company will reward fans and audience? Will there be any bonus programs or something in this spirit?

I think the audience will receive a percentage of the advertising that will be on the platform it will be chesno in relation to all. Perhaps the admins will tell more.

Moreover, the project will exclude intermediaries and this share of remuneration can be distributed among the audience.
Activity: 364
Please tell us how the company will reward fans and audience? Will there be any bonus programs or something in this spirit?

I think the audience will receive a percentage of the advertising that will be on the platform it will be chesno in relation to all. Perhaps the admins will tell more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Activity: 271
Will you develop a betting module for matches and tournaments? It would be healthy to think the community should appreciate everything.
Activity: 186
I studied the project a lot and while I'm thinking about investing. I am confused that it takes so long to start the platform. I hope you can bring this matter to the end.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think the project has every chance of becoming successful. Especially if you know that the project offers such prospects. I hope that I can earn as an investor.
Correctly I understand that the platform will be free for ordinary users? Or will there be any paid services or accounts?
Activity: 336
I noticed that the project has a very powerful team. I think she will be able to make the project popular and in demand. Good luck, guys, I'm with you!

Yes, the demand must be really great, as more and more people are involved in this topic. I think a very relevant project for the future.

Yes, the industry of e-sports is constantly growing and the platform will be able to unite around a huge audience I think so.
Activity: 252
I noticed that the project has a very powerful team. I think she will be able to make the project popular and in demand. Good luck, guys, I'm with you!

Yes, the demand must be really great, as more and more people are involved in this topic. I think a very relevant project for the future.
Activity: 448
Activity: 364
Recently, e-sports has become a very cash and promising direction. I think this is a good investment for a long time.
Activity: 280
I do not understand why the sum of the Hard Cap is so high? Why do we need so much money and where will they be spent?

The amount is really high, but you can see a report on all expenses and draw conclusions for yourself. I personally believe that the tokens will be in great demand for this decided to buy a little for themselves.
Activity: 266
This is a good idea. I think the project will be successful and the price of the tokens will go up. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans. I have already decided to buy tokens.
I do not understand why the sum of the Hard Cap is so high? Why do we need so much money and where will they be spent?

This is a very good question. I think he can help many people make good money. I'm waiting for the launch of the alpha version with impatience. I'll see how it works.
Activity: 294

I think the development costs money plus a good advertising company, too, is worth the money. But the amount is really big. I will watch and follow how it works.
Activity: 280
Tell me, how will the blockchain technology help you in this not complicated business? I think this service can easily work on servers. And how this will all help.

This should give speed, stability and safety, and will also exclude intermediaries, which is very important. I think after the launch of the platform, everyone will be satisfied.

Well, let's see how this will work. This is really good news for the whole e-sports sphere and for future investors
Activity: 266
Tell me, how will the blockchain technology help you in this not complicated business? I think this service can easily work on servers. And how this will all help.

This should give speed, stability and safety, and will also exclude intermediaries, which is very important. I think after the launch of the platform, everyone will be satisfied.
Activity: 448
Do you already have agreements with any partners on cooperation? This is very useful information. I'll wait for any announcements from you.
Jump to: