Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 219. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
saw many photos from the conference. Will it be a video broadcast? I would like to receive more information. Or maybe a report in the medium?
Oh, I would also gladly see the materials from the conference. Judging by the information I have already received about the project, this is the best I have seen lately.

I agree this is a very money sector for billions of dollars and the project is able to take its place in the field of e-sports.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
saw many photos from the conference. Will it be a video broadcast? I would like to receive more information. Or maybe a report in the medium?
Oh, I would also gladly see the materials from the conference. Judging by the information I have already received about the project, this is the best I have seen lately.
Activity: 251
Activity: 434

Hey. The excellent material once again proves that the project simply has unlimited prospects. Good luck with the development.
Activity: 364
When will the tokens be credited to the wallet? I want the project to succeed and we will be able to do x100 before the end of this year)
Activity: 280
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!

Yes, the project is truly large-scale and global. I hope you will succeed and the project will gain leadership in the market.

I hope everything will be so. Investors will be able to earn and receive their profits by the end of the year. It will be just fine for us all.

Investors care only profit, but this is good because investment is the engine of progress. Such an ecosystem has long been in demand by many people. And it's cool.
Activity: 448
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!

Yes, the project is truly large-scale and global. I hope you will succeed and the project will gain leadership in the market.

I hope everything will be so. Investors will be able to earn and receive their profits by the end of the year. It will be just fine for us all.
Activity: 266

Activity: 308
Here you are right. This will allow paying more revenue for streamers and will make advertising cheaper and more effective for large companies. All remain satisfied.

I think the project deserves our attention and tokens will grow in price very quickly. This will allow us all to make good money as investors.

I am wondering how you can predict that the token will quickly grow in price. You didn't even see a fully working product and yet you are convinced it will explode in price?

Here you are right, you will have to wait for any working prototypes. And there we'll see. But in this case it will not be so profitable.

Are they at the very beginning of the development process or did they make a lot of progress already when it comes to a prototype?
I think everything is according to the road map. Well, so far nothing about the demo version, I have not seen. I think that it would be quite correct to present a demo version for investors.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Here you are right. This will allow paying more revenue for streamers and will make advertising cheaper and more effective for large companies. All remain satisfied.

I think the project deserves our attention and tokens will grow in price very quickly. This will allow us all to make good money as investors.

I am wondering how you can predict that the token will quickly grow in price. You didn't even see a fully working product and yet you are convinced it will explode in price?

Here you are right, you will have to wait for any working prototypes. And there we'll see. But in this case it will not be so profitable.

Are they at the very beginning of the development process or did they make a lot of progress already when it comes to a prototype?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 26

CRYPTO NEWS FROM ASIA.

Japan Financial Services Agency will tight the requirements for crypto-crawl

To avoid theft of user funds, which happened at the Coincheck exchange, the regulator will introduce new rules this summer. The exchanges will have to identify the client during the conduction of large transactions. To store client assets separately from exchange assets, crypto-exchanges will have to track balances on customer accounts several times a day to detect deviations. The exchanges will also require the introduction of internal rules that prevent  usement of customer funds by employees.

But in South Korea are planning to simplify the rules of trading crypto-currencies

The new head of the Financial Supervision Service of South Korea (FSS), Yun Sok Hyun, said that the authorities will strive to simplify the rules of domestic trade in crypto-currencies. Notice that  last week it also became known that the country is planning to legalize ICO.

Now in South Korea, operations with crypto-currencies can only be carried out by using real banking operations.
I see among your partner sites only the American media. Which market will the project focus on? The project will be global and will provide services around the world or not?
Activity: 294
The project has a really great perspective and will help many people. Both business and ordinary users. Let's see how this all works. I think to buy tokens already now while discounts still work.
Hi guys! An excellent project will the company signatures? I would happily take part this is a good way to get my first tokens.
Will there be any requirements for streamers? I really like to lead streams I would like to understand how this all will work. A very good project that can help us all.
Activity: 378
Tell me please where can I spend the earned tokens within the network? I would like to understand if I buy tokens now for what I can spend them afterwards. Maybe I should do it.
Activity: 186
Do I understand correctly that it will be possible to choose which projects to advertise and I will receive for it tokens? It would be cool to get such freedom.
Activity: 476
Do I understand correctly that users will be able to receive a reward for spending time in the game? That would be fine.

Yes, I read about it just do not understand where the developers will take such data and how will it track *? Will there be synchronization with Steam?

In the business model of the project, everything written in the platform will be integrated with both video services and gaming platforms. And it's really cool!
Do I understand correctly that users will be able to receive a reward for spending time in the game? That would be fine.

Yes, I read about it just do not understand where the developers will take such data and how will it track *? Will there be synchronization with Steam?

This is a very interesting question, I think you can all organize and build a large ecosystem that will help both users and advertisers.
Jump to: