Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce. - page 15. (Read 28772 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What do you mean Elementh Foundation is non-profit organization?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It seems a good project... I'm waiting ICO open in order to buy some... but, by the moment, I'm joining to your signature campaign  Wink

You can already participate in whale's pool  Roll Eyes

Whale's pool?... what whale's pool?... I'm searching for it but I can't find information... could you say me where I can find information about whale's pool?

Thanks
Are you find this info? I also trying to find it all the time, but till now i found only small pools with small investors.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Man, I took a big chance investing in the pre-sale. I like the way the project is turning out though. The telegram channel is lit. I liked the project from the start. This one is a sleeper.
So sweeet Smiley This project is your idol or something like that? Why do you think, that this project will be successful?
am not shilling but i feel elementh seems to share some similarities with ven, but if executed well could be bigger. this might be a sleeper
Maybe you are right, need to monitor this project, I think we will see something interesting from these guys.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Dear friends, our CEO Riabov Sergei will be at the conference http://d10e.biz/seoul-2018/ in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions related to the product, we will be glad to meet you there. If anybody is able to arrange a meeting in Korea with potential significant investors, your help will make us happy!

It is excellent that the team pays attention to investors and enters the Asian market for the successful launch of sales of tokens! As I understand it is already possible to apply for membership in the pool and at the beginning of April I will see the tokens in my wallet?
It should not be, the ICO end date is at the end of April, and if you are going to issue tokens at least you have to wait a while.

Everything will depend on how the smart contract is written, tokens can be transferred immediately to you in the wallet, but frozen until the end of sales!
Activity: 434
Dear friends, our CEO Riabov Sergei will be at the conference http://d10e.biz/seoul-2018/ in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions related to the product, we will be glad to meet you there. If anybody is able to arrange a meeting in Korea with potential significant investors, your help will make us happy!

It is excellent that the team pays attention to investors and enters the Asian market for the successful launch of sales of tokens! As I understand it is already possible to apply for membership in the pool and at the beginning of April I will see the tokens in my wallet?
It should not be, the ICO end date is at the end of April, and if you are going to issue tokens at least you have to wait a while.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Man, I took a big chance investing in the pre-sale. I like the way the project is turning out though. The telegram channel is lit. I liked the project from the start. This one is a sleeper.
So sweeet Smiley This project is your idol or something like that? Why do you think, that this project will be successful?
am not shilling but i feel elementh seems to share some similarities with ven, but if executed well could be bigger. this might be a sleeper
Activity: 560

Activity: 448
I have done deep research on elementh, the current wp is not sufficient to explain its potential, however, when you understand what elementh offers to the world, you know it’s gonna be big!
Activity: 6
Super proget
So sad Sad i still waiting for answer on my question. Sorry if i was rude, i didn't want it...
Be careful, you can wound his feelings by your question. And I agree with him it was a little bit rude from your side.
Sorry, it will not be again. And yes, I think we have to stop this offtopic conversation because it is not fair from our side besides of Elementh guys.
So sad Sad i still waiting for answer on my question. Sorry if i was rude, i didn't want it...
Be careful, you can wound his feelings by your question. And I agree with him it was a little bit rude from your side.
Do you have some news about new partnerships with e-commerce companies?
Merit: 1
Hi devs! How do you plan to form partnerships with notable decentralized marketplaces since you mentioned that it is “very important for the team to get partnerships with all current decentralized marketplaces”?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
It seems a good project... I'm waiting ICO open in order to buy some... but, by the moment, I'm joining to your signature campaign  Wink

Whale's pool?... what whale's pool?... I'm searching for it but I can't find information... could you say me where I can find information about whale's pool?

Thanks

After the registration at https://elementh.io go to ICO section at your profile, finish KYC process and you'll see a button "Join whales pool!" there. Click it and get smart contract address. Smiley

Thank you very much, I will try  Wink ... but... other question... do you know how much I have to invest in order to participate in whale's pool?

Thanks

After the registration at https://elementh.io go to ICO section at your profile, finish KYC process and you'll see a button "Join whales pool!" there. Click it and get smart contract address. Smiley
And how much is the minimum investment for participating in this whale's pool?
Activity: 27
кaк я пoнял бyдeт paзpaбoтaнa coбcтвeннaя плaтфopмa,дyмaю зa плaтфopмeнными peшeниями бyдyщee!
Activity: 476
Merit: 111

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: