Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce. - page 18. (Read 28772 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Very good
Activity: 5
very interesting the project because the concept is very nice. I see the development very serious to this project be succes
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new! I wish that he would develop further!
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Bunch of sketchy generic replies from new accounts, what gives?

I do not think that this is the idea of the team, apparently someone just pumps out their useless multi-accounts in pursuit of big money, this can be judged by the date of publication of the messages!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Bunch of sketchy generic replies from new accounts, what gives?
Activity: 21
good project, good airdrop thank you
Activity: 8
Good
Activity: 6
Amazing project
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
Fantastic project with enough time is elementh I am sure will be big and good project, if Elementh can take advantage of ecommerce / blockchain market, could be pioneer in field because their product not so much with proven product. I think this elementh must be the best project in ico .. I am so enthusiastic to follow the progress of this project, and I hope this project will be a great success
Activity: 1
good! Wink
Activity: 44
Wow!
Activity: 34
Good project
Activity: 11

closed pre-sale dates: 15 January 2018 - 31 January 2018
Pre-ICO dates: 1 February 2018 - 14 February 2018
JOIN SALE
Elementh invites everyone to help promote it's upcoming Crowd Sale by participating in the most amazing bounty program.
We have reserved 2% of Total supply number of tokens for bounty program.

To enhance the communication between bounty team and our regihttp://[flash=200,200][/flash]stered participants, we ask everyone to join Elementh official Bounty Telegram group https://t.me/ElementhBounty

Elementh Bounty program rules:

1.To participate in Elementh bounty program you need to join our Telegram group @Elementh_community and don’t leave it until the end of CrowdSale.
2.Discussions about the bounty at @Elementh_community is strictly prohibited.
3.The Elementh Bounty program starts on February 07, 2018 and ends at the same time the Elementh Crowdsale ends (by date or by hard cap reached).
4.To participate in Elementh Bounty program, you must be not less than 18 years old.
5.To be added to the bounty program you need to visit our Telegram group @Elementh_community .
6.We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign without explaining why we removed you.
7.If you are disqualified for any reason, you will not receive any bounty rewards.
8.We may not accept you in the campaign for any reasons.
9.Using multi-accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. It will results getting all of your accounts permanently banned from all my campaigns.
10.It’s prohibited to say that people should contribute because of they will earn big profits, you need to concentrate to promote our project as a product, something like “Elementh could become for eCommerce what Ethereum is for ICOs nowadays”
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Great project, if Elementh can take advantage of the E-commerce/blockchain market, it can be a pioneer in the field since they're aren't so many with a proven product. This should be on the top of every ICO list.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Let me know if you need spanish translation please
Activity: 32
Biggest Coin
Activity: 30
lol, thanks for info!
Pages:
Jump to: