Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce. - page 17. (Read 28772 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 10
Looks look a really interesting project
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
TrackICO rating for Elementh was increased to 5/5: https://www.trackico.io/ico/elementh/

Nice, just saw it. The telegram channel is lit, 14K members. Congrats to the dev team and hopefully you guys have a successful ICO. Potential investors are eye thing this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
TrackICO rating for Elementh was increased to 5/5: https://www.trackico.io/ico/elementh/
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
I love the robotic theme of your interface, very catchy and appealing at first glance to any investor. Kudos to the designer.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
At your service
A quote from the author https://medium.com/@sergeyryabov_676?source=user_popover

"  I see that lots of people still trying to make ICO the same way as in 2017, but it doesn't work anymore! The main trends as I see:

:)lots of projects at the ICO market
 :)investors pools will dominate
 :)private pre-sales will bring up to 75% of hard cap, and only 25% at public ICO
 :)Airdrops will be used to increase users number
 :)KYC should be provided for all steps of ICO

most pool investments will go through different platforms, designed especially for pools.
So looking at these trends you can choose your own strategy to start ICO in 2018."

=> Roll Eyes This an enlightening projection of the author of what will be trends of ICO this year 2018 which for now becoming a reality. Impressive concept of Elementh-Blockchain for Ecommerce only some improvement on linkages and interfaces has to be considered, I did sign up but has to resend many times the confirmation email before I finally got validated. In totality this project has a potential  Wink
[/color]
Hello,  what is the total supply of elementh. It's not listed anywhere on the website. Thanks

303 000 000. It's listed at our white paper!
JOIN SALE link is broken.Showing bad gateway. Grin Kiss

Hmmm, it's working, just try again please.
Bunch of sketchy generic replies from new accounts, what gives?

It was not our idea at all, it would be too stupid to pump thread this way Smiley
Great project, if Elementh can take advantage of the E-commerce/blockchain market, it can be a pioneer in the field since they're aren't so many with a proven product. This should be on the top of every ICO list.

Long way to go to get to the top. There are a bunch of concepts out there and Elementh is also quite far away from releasing a fully operational product if I am not mistaken?

Elementh has already working business with customers and we can implement blockchain there till the end of the year.
Why do you need to get big contributions in the first 2 days of ICO?

We analysed lots of ICOs in 2017 and 2018 and we see, that successful ICOs have big transactions at the beginning. That helps crowd psychologically follow and invest in ICO.
Activity: 169
Trying to be someone... someday
Interesting project, I hope all your plans work out. Good luck.
Btw... I really like your web site design.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Awesome project.....
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
intreasting project.great team work,and a good platform to invest.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
I like the quality of their website and if they come up with a great design and interface for the crowdfunding platform i think they will be at the top.
Activity: 487
Hello,  what is the total supply of elementh. It's not listed anywhere on the website. Thanks
Activity: 532
Nice project expecting more from you guys
Activity: 69
great project
Activity: 161
Interesting and kind of explored concept and there is a huge demand for it in the ecommerce space. Keep up the good work and we will see some good outcomes for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: