Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] - ⭐Entrade.io | The Future Blockchain Marketplace for Social Impact - page 19. (Read 4690 times)

copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
Entrade project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                  News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
DAILY UPDATE

Another achievement in the #biotechnology world that deserves #TGIF, feeding 10 billion people by 2050 within planetary limits may be achievable https://goo.gl/zkFahG.

As we posted previously that the continuous development on this world might affect the resources, especially limited ones, a new study from Stockholm Resilience Centre has just reported that it's still possible to feed people by 2050 with natural resources, thanks to a global shift towards #healthy and more plant-based diets, halving #food loss and #waste and the improved farming practices and technologies. Adopting these options reduces the risk of crossing #global #environmental limits related to #climate change, the use of agricultural land, the extraction of freshwater resources, and the pollution of ecosystems through overapplication of fertilizers, according to the researchers.

The study also concluded that halving food loss and waste is needed for keeping the food system within environmental limits, if globally achieved, it could reduce environmental #impacts by up to a sixth (16%). Entrade's technology has been able to generate food waste into #electricity, #heating, cooling, and clean #water. In relation to this news, we are proud to be a part of reducing food waste movement, as well as turning those waste into another useful energy for the world.

Moreover, with our digital currency platform, we offer you a chance to participate on this movement. Beside shifting your diet, you can also make a difference by doing an #investment on our platform, contributing more to the science of generating waste into energy. Check out out website to get into more details on this.

www.Entrade.io #Entrade #renewableenergy #community #innovation #techtrends
Activity: 60
this project is very promising with very transparent legally , this platform is really great , im waiting for the future .
Activity: 322
ENTRADE IO is the ideal platform to transform the energy landscape the same way mobile phones started a new information age. It will combine a social impact with massive growth opportunities for managing food, energy and water generates long-term returns for the impact investor and helps those most in need.
Activity: 141
upon checking the website it was full of information while people can understand the project more better . Team made such an incredible project concept and i am sure that this project will success in the future . The application will be useful for our people today and i wish for more developments in the future
Activity: 280
climate change is just so real its happening right under our Noses, so i am in full support and Excited for projects like this.......working and trying to fix nature and for the good of Man kind.
indeed in fact we can put our trust into this project because it already gained lots of awards and achievements with their project and already proved their work and i am sure it will be their advantage to gain support from the crowd since they have proven their work already . It will really help solve our problem in global warming
yes your all correct by this we can expedite the development of human awareness in global warming and help our world to combat this catastrophic effect of global warming at the same time integrating the crypto
  I didn't know that the platform is involved in this kind of work, that can be an advantage in their field and workforce. I'm sure the community is aware about this and proud.
Activity: 2
The concept of this project is very useful in crypto world. If this will be fully functioning, probably a lot of business minded will going to join on this kind of project.

Yes it is, Entrade concept is very useful not in crypto world but it can also apply in our daily life on how to save more energy because Entrade has the ability to provide affordable electricity using micro grid power development platform
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Entrade can help us bout the global warming. Hope to push through this project.
Activity: 92
climate change is just so real its happening right under our Noses, so i am in full support and Excited for projects like this.......working and trying to fix nature and for the good of Man kind.
indeed in fact we can put our trust into this project because it already gained lots of awards and achievements with their project and already proved their work and i am sure it will be their advantage to gain support from the crowd since they have proven their work already . It will really help solve our problem in global warming
yes your all correct by this we can expedite the development of human awareness in global warming and help our world to combat this catastrophic effect of global warming at the same time integrating the crypto
Activity: 238
Entrade Technology was very interesting and impressive.. I've read that it has the ability to provide an affordable electricity. It will be a good news to everyone. But does using it will not harm our environment?? I mean, was Entrade an eco-friendly platform??

Yes, Entrade is an eco friendly platform because it operates on decentralized renewable energy company making a green energy for our future. As our world is getting older, expect the climate changing, pollution, and carbon emissions that have reached a threatening stage where they have to be controlled. Thanks Entrade.io was created to help us with this kinds of matters.

Indeed. Entrade platform can generate supply of energy by themselves, and trade excess energy with other people in need. Therefore cost of the energy will be based on the market itself, instead of a central energy utilities. This platform is a big help to our community thank you Entrade for sharing this very useful and great concept to us.
Activity: 252
I am really entice with the project concept it tackles renewing energy which is reusable in rural areas . The team also gain lots of achievements and i am sure this will be their weapon to gain trust towards people . The application is really interesting we an monitor our usage through the use of the application . I am grateful to be in this project and i hope for the success of entrade in the future
Activity: 252
Activity: 224
Entrade Technology was very interesting and impressive.. I've read that it has the ability to provide an affordable electricity. It will be a good news to everyone. But does using it will not harm our environment?? I mean, was Entrade an eco-friendly platform??

Yes, Entrade is an eco friendly platform because it operates on decentralized renewable energy company making a green energy for our future. As our world is getting older, expect the climate changing, pollution, and carbon emissions that have reached a threatening stage where they have to be controlled. Thanks Entrade.io was created to help us with this kinds of matters.
Activity: 107
Entrade has a good idea about their concepts in renewable energy. You have a 3% funds for marketing, does it have bounty campaigns included because it is much faster to promote the project using social media bounty campaigns.
Activity: 3
Activity: 18
Activity: 107
Hello entrade! I have questions about  intelligent grid or the smart-grid technologies,  Is this a kind of solar panels technology or a different one? Whats the difference between a solar panel vs the smart-grid you mentioned?
Activity: 141
Is entrade project for global, or do you have spicific country where Your project is going to implement..?
i think it was still working in germany and i am also longing that they can expand their project and reach other countries as well and people can experience the great project of entrade and see how great and useful the renewable energy for us humans . I hope for more growth and faster expansion in the future
Activity: 322
ENTRADE IO is the blockchain platform for the funding, purchase and sale of energy through social impact energy projects. ENTRADE IO will invest on a debt or equity basis in renewable energy generation projects with a carbon reduction impact.  More than 50% of the raised funds are planned for investments into high social impact projects in Africa and Asia. 
Pages:
Jump to: