Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] - ⭐Entrade.io | The Future Blockchain Marketplace for Social Impact - page 17. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
DAILY UPDATE

In 2017, the investment into renewable energy sector surpassed that of gas, coal, and oil-fueled energy, combined, with an annual global investment volume of approximately $280 billion. The era of #renewableenergy is starting!

ENTRADE IO wants to actively aid the global transition from the #fossil fuels into clean, #sustainable, and #zerowaste energy by streamlining the funding of #micro-grid solutions and new green technologies, while also offering an opportunity to get a nice payback from your own investment. Yes, technologies can combine renewable energy and investment!

170 million tokens will be sold on our token generation event. The tokens will be pre-sold at 1 ENTR = 1USD; and all unsold tokens would be burned. After the launch of the Entrade IO platform, the ENTR tokens will be exchanged into Crypto-Watt-Hours energy units. CWH will be used for trading, investing, and purchasing #renewable #energy units similarly to futures commodities. This is to be developed. With a minimum #investment of $100 only, imagine what you can get once our tokens launch!

#Entrade #community #technology #FutureReady

Thank you for the daily update , this is very delightful, awareness in renewable energy is going high, and i know Entrade will contribute much for disseminating awareness
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
DAILY UPDATE

In 2017, the investment into renewable energy sector surpassed that of gas, coal, and oil-fueled energy, combined, with an annual global investment volume of approximately $280 billion. The era of #renewableenergy is starting!

ENTRADE IO wants to actively aid the global transition from the #fossil fuels into clean, #sustainable, and #zerowaste energy by streamlining the funding of #micro-grid solutions and new green technologies, while also offering an opportunity to get a nice payback from your own investment. Yes, technologies can combine renewable energy and investment!

170 million tokens will be sold on our token generation event. The tokens will be pre-sold at 1 ENTR = 1USD; and all unsold tokens would be burned. After the launch of the Entrade IO platform, the ENTR tokens will be exchanged into Crypto-Watt-Hours energy units. CWH will be used for trading, investing, and purchasing #renewable #energy units similarly to futures commodities. This is to be developed. With a minimum #investment of $100 only, imagine what you can get once our tokens launch!

#Entrade #community #technology #FutureReady

Activity: 322
ENTRADE IO is an Energy Platform that aims to provide donors and investors with a direct access to local, smallgrid, renewableenergy projects, and facilitates screening, investment, and monitoring of said investments. It is building a system to drive change to a better world.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Entrade with a double purpose, we'll having a solution from the waste that could turn into a called renewble energy.
Activity: 3
Im excited how this project is coming to, and the promising benefits both people and earth is very much involved, i hope the world will join this
movement and its vision for a better tomorrow.
waste is just one of the biggest problem in our present time, from House holds, Factories and from our Electronic waste, I hope we Support this
project of waste management because  it will not only benefit Mother earth but also our Children.....
yes correct by this project we can raise awareness in dealing with waste and conserving and preserving our nature
Entrade is the cure to our environment spiacially in a remote areas.  Looking forward for this project for the better place to live. 
The ENTRADE platform is a fairly stable and promising project and with the use of blockchain technology the users are completely free from various legal issues, intermediaries. Likewise the platform for the funding, purchase and sale of energy through social impact energy projects.
Its Amazing what we can create from renewable energy, i believe we might see living Houses soon, where houses can make there own water supply from the air, heat water, cook food
 and get light Energy from just from renewable energy. Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
waste is just one of the biggest problem in our present time, from House holds, Factories and from our Electronic waste, I hope we Support this
project of waste management because  it will not only benefit Mother earth but also our Children.....
indeed it is a big factor in our common problem, but also the platform can also help the people with the day to day problems that they tackle.
the platform is very beneficial for the community, which indeed our community needs. How and they perform in the area can be advantageous for everyone.
ENTRADE makes possible to provide affordable electricity, heating, cooling and water it brings reliable energy and clean water to areas most in need all over the world. Allowing a 100% renewable, sustainable, zero waste energy and water supply.
Activity: 280
indeed it is a big factor in our common problem, but also the platform can also help the people with the day to day problems that they tackle.
Entrade is a project which can make a big changes in both industries, in crypto and in renewable energy industry, today we need more and more renewable energy as the global warming is getting worst, by entrade we can expedite the awareness of the people 
Activity: 204
this idea is a solution to our country. we need this kind of project a renewable, sustainable and zero waste energy. by this it can help to save our nature we all know that the climate is changing entrade is the answer.
Entrade keeps on findings way how can produce a natural gas.
And i got read some info that honeycomb is a source as well, aside from the waste...can produce a renewable energy.

Can you please elaborate more how can this be possible, it sounds interesting
Activity: 280
what is great about entrade was it will help lessen the negative effect of pollution that causes global warming , I give my full support to the project since the team really made such a great project that will help the community as well as the earth to have a better and friendly renewable energy.
Well, that would be a great addition to the growing community of concerned platform here in this market. The community is really enjoying and promoting every updates that the team is doing. I hope it will continue flourish and develop as the time goes.
Entrade keeps on findings way how can produce a natural gas.
And i got read some info that honeycomb is a source as well, aside from the waste...can produce a renewable energy.

Activity: 141
what is great about entrade was it will help lessen the negative effect of pollution that causes global warming , I give my full support to the project since the team really made such a great project that will help the community as well as the earth to have a better and friendly renewable energy.
Activity: 107
DAILY UPDATE

How to turn Waste into Energy?

We will be talking about the simple logic behind the #science. Burn the #waste, and the steam that came out of it gets pressured into a turbine to spin it. The spinning turbine will then drive generator to create electricity #energy. There are 3 types of solid waste: #biomass, synthetic materials, and noncombustible materials. Biomass has been the biggest contributor to this system, and this system has been able to reduce quite a big percentage of unused waste all around the world. ENTRADE hope to continue doing so with our #technology, both for a much cleaner #environment and to bring easier energy access to people in need that lives in remote areas around the #globe.

Would you like to give a helping hand to the people in need as well? Your small effort will mean a lot to us. Check out our Whitepaper to learn more about this opportunity.

www.Entrade.io #Entrade #renewableenergy #community #innovation #techtrends

I like how they personally update the communiry with every positive movement and other things that is concerning with the performance of the platform. I hope it continues to grow and evolve.
Yes i agree! daily updates really helps a lot especially to investors because they will be put at ease that the project is really serious and the team is very active. This project also helps our mother nature to reduce waste around the world. Hope for the success of Entrade.
Pages:
Jump to: