Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal - page 3. (Read 14840 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Hello everybody,

I am the newly appointed manager for the ERT.

I will be in charge of increasing the token usability as well as delivering you all the latest information regarding ERT and Esports.com.

If you have any questions regarding the token or its future and current uses, please ask.

Best Regards,

Martin

Perfect news Martin, so this project is alive. Martin, any news about new exchange listings? Is HitBTC the only exchange where one can buy ERT tokens at the moment? Try to add ERT on coinmarketcap at least.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Just to let you all know

eSports.com has signed an agreement with Astralis (RFSH Entertainment) for a mutual partnership and further collaboration.

Stay tuned for more upcoming news regarding the eSports.com.

If you have any questions, I am ready to answer them !

Esports Reward Token Manager
you mean RFRSH - Capturing the biggest moments in esports ?
https://www.rfrsh.net/

or i am wrong?

You are absolutely right !

We are entering in mutual collaboration together. I will update on what exactly that is going to be, once the talks are finalized.

More news regarding the ERT and eSports.com are coming this and next week.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1566
Just to let you all know

eSports.com has signed an agreement with Astralis (RFSH Entertainment) for a mutual partnership and further collaboration.

you mean RFRSH - Capturing the biggest moments in esports ?
https://www.rfrsh.net/

or i am wrong?
Just to let you all know

eSports.com has signed an agreement with Astralis (RFRSH Entertainment) for a mutual partnership and further collaboration.

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Absolutely agree !

After we have a good month of average-to-high trading volumes, it will be listed on CMC.

Perhaps a wash trade is good idea in order to get the price up and remind people of the ERT.

All help would be appreciated in spreading the word that ERT is making a comeback.

Is it possible to make an airdrop? For token holders or for new members who will join the project. Perhaps this is an opportunity to attract attention.
Absolutely agree !

After we have a good month of average-to-high trading volumes, it will be listed on CMC.

Perhaps a wash trade is good idea in order to get the price up and remind people of the ERT.

All help would be appreciated in spreading the word that ERT is making a comeback.
Hello everybody,

I will be in charge of increasing the token usability as well as delivering you all the latest information regarding ERT and Esports.com.

If you have any questions regarding the token or its future and current uses, please ask.

Best Regards,

Martin

I think that it is necessary that this token was on the CMC.  We need a daily trading volume. Probably need to be done wash trade!?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wash_trade
You have to do a very large amount of work to resurrect this token. Many have already forgotten about this project.
Hello everybody,

Best Regards,

Martin
Activity: 9
Hello folks,

Just want to give an update on the ERT.

Esports.com is a start-up, and as any start-up, there is confusion in the beginning, but now things are starting to get into their proper paths. The new ERT manager will be joining the discussion soon here, updating you on all major news concerning esports.com and the ERT of course.

Over the weekend there was an increase in the trading volume and an overall increase in the price of about 14% since last week.

We are projecting this trend to continue for the upcoming months, predicting pricing of over 0.3usd by the end of the month.

When I have more info I will update you ASAP.

Regards

I have been watching ERT closely since their ICO, in which I took part

At the beginning of this week, Esports.com have appointed a new manager, whose task will be specifically to market and improve the use of the ERT toke. More than 10 new exchanges will be contacted and hopefully, the ERT will be listed on some of them, generating some volume. An ERT/ETH and ERT/USDT pairs will be introduced on HitBTC

In addition, the manager will be tasked with finding strategic partners for the ERT token. Esports.com is currently in negotiations with a few esports merchandise sellers, in order to incorporate the ERT token for purchasing on their websites.

By what I have heard, the ERT will most probably be incorporated in games like Imperia Online, used for the prize pools of tournaments.

If I hear anything new around the token I will update you guys ASAP. Shocked Shocked Shocked

I do not understand why they did not do this before! They got money and forgot the investors. The token turned into garbage, and now they remembered about it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Any updates on exchanges? Project looks silent as of now.
If possible please get listed on some high volume exchanges atleast like kucoin. Current exchanges especially cex.io is of no use because there is no trading volume at all.
Activity: 9
I have been watching ERT closely since their ICO, in which I took part

At the beginning of this week, Esports.com have appointed a new manager, whose task will be specifically to market and improve the use of the ERT toke. More than 10 new exchanges will be contacted and hopefully, the ERT will be listed on some of them, generating some volume. An ERT/ETH and ERT/USDT pairs will be introduced on HitBTC

In addition, the manager will be tasked with finding strategic partners for the ERT token. Esports.com is currently in negotiations with a few esports merchandise sellers, in order to incorporate the ERT token for purchasing on their websites.

By what I have heard, the ERT will most probably be incorporated in games like Imperia Online, used for the prize pools of tournaments.

If I hear anything new around the token I will update you guys ASAP. Shocked Shocked Shocked
According the info from telegram they are engaged in developing the site in order to be able to integrate the ERT on it and not only trade it on exchanges.

However, where the results of their work, such site can be done by group of students, i see no useful services on it, that could generate profit for investors. (

I'm honestly surprised. The project collected $ 5 million and is touted on HitBTC. The daily volume is only a few thousand dollars. This is very small. The price fell 17 times.
Yes, I also read in their telegram that he will integrate their token and they will have a person who will be engaged in marketing and the price of the token. The first integration is scheduled to begin in the third quarter. I hope this will affect the price
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
According the info from telegram they are engaged in developing the site in order to be able to integrate the ERT on it and not only trade it on exchanges.

However, where the results of their work, such site can be done by group of students, i see no useful services on it, that could generate profit for investors. (
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
Looks like ERT slowly turns into one of those useless tokens.

ICO Token Price: 1 ERT = 1.72 USD

Current price - 0.000035 BTC (0.26 C)

https://hitbtc.com/ERT-to-BTC

I see no fresh news regarding product development, what a sad situation(.

That state of affairs demands urgent attention from the team members.
is that really esport token listed on hitbtc?
when i take a look on hitbtc exchange, i did not see ERT listed in there

Their telegram community comprises only only 3500 members. But looks like most of them are already disappointed with the product. Managers are not active in spreading information,  and ordinary members from the other side do not see no point to ask questions.

I guess eSports project is on deep freeze.(
this project freeze maybe bcause no event or this platform not ready using blockchain technology in esport industry
a lot of altcoin will be vanish in crypto space and worth nothing.
it just matter of time when they can not survive and abbadoned.
so be carefull if you invest in immature project
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Their telegram community comprises only only 3500 members. But looks like most of them are already disappointed with the product. Managers are not active in spreading information,  and ordinary members from the other side do not see no point to ask questions.

this project freeze maybe bcause no event or this platform not ready using blockchain technology in esport industry
Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes it would be nice to hear new news or some good exchanges.
This will be a strong signal for the community that developers remember about the project .. and work well, and do not rest at the resort.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
eSports is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add ERT tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Looks like ERT slowly turns into one of those useless tokens.

ICO Token Price: 1 ERT = 1.72 USD

Current price - 0.000035 BTC (0.26 C)

https://hitbtc.com/ERT-to-BTC

I see no fresh news regarding product development, what a sad situation(.

That state of affairs demands urgent attention from the team members.
Pages:
Jump to: