Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal - page 7. (Read 14840 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
ERT on Coinexchange has have enough volume, but why not yet listed on Coinmarketcap?
some bounty participant already received payment and price decrease now but not fast recovery
i can't imagine it when all bounty already distribution, how much the price will be decrease

What is the volume and the price right now? i heard that it needs to reach at least $10 million volume to be listed on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Are you boys in talk with bigger exchanges for adding ert like Binance, bittrex? I'm tired of registering accounts on hundreds of exchanges
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
When will this be posted on coinmarketcap? Price is just going to keep tanking until its up there...
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
I received my tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ERT on Coinexchange has have enough volume, but why not yet listed on Coinmarketcap?
some bounty participant already received payment and price decrease now but not fast recovery
i can't imagine it when all bounty already distribution, how much the price will be decrease
We are proud to announce that from today on ERT can be traded on coinexchange.io and c-cex.com

So if you would like to buy ERT, this is your chance!

Within the next few days you will also see some news items being released and we have some really cool stuff we will tell you, so stay tuned.

It's been 10 days already and we have not heard any good news from you)) I see that you do not pay a reward to the bounty members for a month, there are no sales volumes on the exchanges. You collected a pretty good amount of money. I hope that the team will rest and in 2018 you will really be pleased with the good news.
I hope so, they told that they delayed the token distribution for bounty participants because of the exchange listing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
We are proud to announce that from today on ERT can be traded on coinexchange.io and c-cex.com

Within the next few days you will also see some news items being released and we have some really cool stuff we will tell you, so stay tuned.

It's been 10 days already and we have not heard any good news from you)) I see that you do not pay a reward to the bounty members for a month, there are no sales volumes on the exchanges. You collected a pretty good amount of money. I hope that the team will rest and in 2018 you will really be pleased with the good news.
Activity: 490
They see the potential’: why J-Lo and Gillette want a piece of the eSports action

If there are any doubts that computer games can become a mainstream spectator sport, then Jennifer Lopez and Stan Kroenke are not listening.

The superstar singer and Arsenal’s majority shareholder have both put money into eSports teams, as the gaming competitions with millions of followers worldwide aim for even greater public appeal. Lopez has bought into a team franchise for the new Overwatch League, in which teams from cities such as Seoul, San Francisco and London play Overwatch, a mass-participation shooting game. The global competition for the game, which launches in January, also includes the LA Gladiators, run by Kroenke, a serial sports entrepreneur.

Lopez and Kroenke are not alone. A host of top sport stars are investing in eSports franchises, including the Formula One driver Fernando Alonso and the former basketball player Magic Johnson. When the US-based SportsBusiness Journal released its annual list of the 50 most influential people, 10 were from eSports. Meanwhile, the International Olympic Committee has taken a big step towards recognising the pursuit as a sport, opening up the possibility that eSports could feature in the 2024 Paris Olympics two years after it makes its debut at the Asian Games.

https://www.theguardian.com/games/2017/dec/25/esports-jennifer-lopez-gillette-audi-mercedes-benz-a-piece-of-the-action
Is there any updates about this project itself?
Activity: 322
They see the potential’: why J-Lo and Gillette want a piece of the eSports action

If there are any doubts that computer games can become a mainstream spectator sport, then Jennifer Lopez and Stan Kroenke are not listening.

The superstar singer and Arsenal’s majority shareholder have both put money into eSports teams, as the gaming competitions with millions of followers worldwide aim for even greater public appeal. Lopez has bought into a team franchise for the new Overwatch League, in which teams from cities such as Seoul, San Francisco and London play Overwatch, a mass-participation shooting game. The global competition for the game, which launches in January, also includes the LA Gladiators, run by Kroenke, a serial sports entrepreneur.

Lopez and Kroenke are not alone. A host of top sport stars are investing in eSports franchises, including the Formula One driver Fernando Alonso and the former basketball player Magic Johnson. When the US-based SportsBusiness Journal released its annual list of the 50 most influential people, 10 were from eSports. Meanwhile, the International Olympic Committee has taken a big step towards recognising the pursuit as a sport, opening up the possibility that eSports could feature in the 2024 Paris Olympics two years after it makes its debut at the Asian Games.

https://www.theguardian.com/games/2017/dec/25/esports-jennifer-lopez-gillette-audi-mercedes-benz-a-piece-of-the-action
Hello. I did not recieve any bounty tockens. Whith whom can i speak about this problem?
Hello. I did not recieve any bounty tockens. Whith whom can i speak about this problem?

I also did not receive tokens from the company.
what is the problem?
Why did not we get the reward?
I wrote an article about the project.  Roll Eyes
You can ask anything about bounty here : https://t.me/esportsbounty
They still dont do the distribution yet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I also did not receive tokens from the company.
what is the problem?
Why did not we get the reward?
I wrote an article about the project.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if ERT is one of their airdrop target?
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
any new news dev about esports maybe i missed some info in here?
why coinexchange untill now not yet open deposit and market https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ERT/BTC

I found the answer to this question in their telegram

Please don't send anything to. Coinexchange right now. We will let you know, once it is set up. There are some tech issues right now

Do you have any plans to make the token tradable on any bigger exchanges like hitbtc, binance, coss etc ? If yes, when do you expect it to be done. Thanks
why coinexchange untill now not yet open deposit and market https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ERT/BTC

I found the answer to this question in their telegram

Please don't send anything to. Coinexchange right now. We will let you know, once it is set up. There are some tech issues right now
Activity: 280
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
i will wait for this ERT token on etherdelta or hitbtc, i think the price for ERT it will more rise in etherdelta or hitbtc, waiting for information from you dev..thanks
For that we all hope that this coin will have a pretty good exchange if it enters the market and makes the growth of value increasing. just waiting for further news
Activity: 392
Why would you send ERT to coinexchange when this hasn't even been officially announced yet?
The project did not attract much investment. I read in the telegram that they collected 560k. On what exchange can I see your token?
Pages:
Jump to: