Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal - page 6. (Read 14840 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
when will the Bounty Campaign members get pay a reward for their work?

Some bounty participant already received payment, you must patience because distributed in some batch and because ethereum network overload maybe will take longer time
if you question related bounty more better ask on bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-esportscom-ert-the-home-of-esports-2416276 not in here
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
how does this compare with other esports related tokens?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
when will the Bounty Campaign members get pay a reward for their work?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Melbourne-based eSports teams Bombers and ORDER ramping up Pro League preparations

MOST of Melbourne might be caught up in the Australian Open this week but there are two local teams with a different global sport on their screens quietly preparing for the launch of their own season this weekend.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/more-sports/melbournebased-esports-teams-bombers-and-order-ramping-up-pro-league-preparations/news-story/bcb4769f87bbf465ee5219b166f96b38?utm_content=buffercebb4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Wow I got my ERT tokens that I earning back in November! I had totally given up on getting those lol.

Too bad I couldn't use them to bet on the recent Overwatch brackets. I was 100% right on all my picks.

Well I wish this project success! Hopefully we keep moving forward and gaining users.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
eSports Platform Announces Public Beta of its’ Online Games Universe

Read more on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/esports-platform-announces-public-beta-of-online-games-universe/

Hm, Public beta, sounds interesting. During last days browsing on cryptonews sites i`ve seen a lot of eSports advertising banners and promotion articles. It seems their German CEO knows a lot about creating profitable and working business.
eSports is profitable, but whether profitable eSports Reward Token, we learn in the course of the year.
Activity: 658
I request esports.com team to list this coin on a bigger exchange atleast kucoin would work because both of the currently listed exchanges are shit and they are only used for pump and dump coins. Ccex is definately a bad choice for this project.
i see ERT already listed on coinexchange.
you can trade there. https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ERT/BTC
It is still not listed on coinmarketcap, i hope i will be able to see it on coinmarketcap soon and then it will have a better growth.
Activity: 854
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why I still have not received my token award?
I participated in a blogging bounty company of the project eSports
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
I request esports.com team to list this coin on a bigger exchange atleast kucoin would work because both of the currently listed exchanges are shit and they are only used for pump and dump coins. Ccex is definately a bad choice for this project.
i see ERT already listed on coinexchange.
you can trade there. https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ERT/BTC
Activity: 462
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hello, I'm also was confused why I have not saw ERT on coinmarketcap. BTW they list coins with 10k daily volume...
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
ERT on Coinexchange has have enough volume, but why not yet listed on Coinmarketcap?
some bounty participant already received payment and price decrease now but not fast recovery
i can't imagine it when all bounty already distribution, how much the price will be decrease

its not automatically listed on coinmarketcap. the only exeption is for the coin has million dollar trading volume each day, they will be listed without notice.
minimum requirements for ERT trading volume to be listed on coinmarketcap is filled. so the team should send request to be listed ERT on coinmarketcap

I do not understand what volumes you speak about? I think that the team filled out the form, but since the token does not have any trading volumes, so there is no transfer to the coinmarket. The price has dropped very much compared to ICO. The price of the ICO was 240ERT = 1ETH. If the token is good then no dump and bounty members are affected by the price. They do not have this volume. https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/esportsreward
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
ERT on Coinexchange has have enough volume, but why not yet listed on Coinmarketcap?
some bounty participant already received payment and price decrease now but not fast recovery
i can't imagine it when all bounty already distribution, how much the price will be decrease

its not automatically listed on coinmarketcap. the only exeption is for the coin has million dollar trading volume each day, they will be listed without notice.
minimum requirements for ERT trading volume to be listed on coinmarketcap is filled. so the team should send request to be listed ERT on coinmarketcap
Activity: 546

Read more on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/esports-platform-announces-public-beta-of-online-games-universe/

Hm, Public beta, sounds interesting. During last days browsing on cryptonews sites i`ve seen a lot of eSports advertising banners and promotion articles. It seems their German CEO knows a lot about creating profitable and working business.
Merit: 111
Joined Facebook campaign and my facebook account tagged as fake account
thats funny, i already joined hundred bounties and never tagged as fake account?

are this is you call a profesional services HuhHuhHuhHuh
they do distribution manually and there is a huge congestion on ETH network with high cost tx fee. i got my signature reward but iam still waiting for another campaign reward
Activity: 490
thats funny, i already joined hundred bounties and never tagged as fake account?

it's useless if you complain in here, try to contact bounty manager directly to get clarification

maybe because you do not have some original photo so it is considered fake account
already post on bounty thread,telegram channel but NILL
so i posted here so the dev may knows how they bounty manager works
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

it's useless if you complain in here, try to contact bounty manager directly to get clarification

maybe because you do not have some original photo so it is considered fake account
Activity: 490

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
thanks eSport for this perspective project!
but why so small amount of trades on Coinexchange.io
Have you some plans for other exchanges?
hwo knows, why the price for ERT has decreased up to less than 1USD?
and what is prediction for this coin?
Because I belive in analitics by J-Lo))), and I'm sure the coin is strong, but not eniugh as for me!
I'm waiting for increase!
Hey, community, what do you think about this token? Need other opinions, pls!

Maybe he needs some time for the flight. Members of the bounty will sell their tokens and maybe the price will drop but for a good token a big dump is not a problem. Give the token time and it will take off. You see what dump was with SNOVIO right after ICO and then he made x20, PRL was also in the dump but then x300 took off. Indorse also collected 5-6 million dollars and immediately after the release on the exchange fell in price 6 times, now the price is recovered. You consider this situation as an opportunity to buy at a lower price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
thanks eSport for this perspective project!
but why so small amount of trades on Coinexchange.io
Have you some plans for other exchanges?
hwo knows, why the price for ERT has decreased up to less than 1USD?
and what is prediction for this coin?
Because I belive in analitics by J-Lo))), and I'm sure the coin is strong, but not eniugh as for me!
I'm waiting for increase!
Hey, community, what do you think about this token? Need other opinions, pls!
Merit: 264

Pages:
Jump to: