Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon! - page 23. (Read 9814 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I've read about your project on other topics and find it interesting, and I hope you can show the unique aspect of your project and increase your competitiveness.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Anyone here devs, manager supporter can answer all the question here in this thread?

are you asking if it is okay to ask? that sounds redundant!
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Anyone here devs, manager supporter can answer all the question here in this thread?
Activity: 630
i see esr is like centra and other wallets.
what is your unique selling proposition?
Activity: 322
How to avail the card esr wallet? Or, I just register in your web site?
Activity: 246
ESR wallet seems to be very good, I do not know if you need a fee, but it is undeniable that this is a very good project, I will continue to pay attention and follow-up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I want to know how can we use esr wallet as a loan?it will be a great help for us😍.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Great project so far! what is the maximum amount of cryptocurrencies from different portfolio someone can store in this e-wallet?
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
ESR wallet will not only give comfort to it's user in terms of banking services such as withdrawing or depositing your money but we can also assure the safety of our currency to our wallets. So we can really trust ESR wallet.
I agree because you need to understand how ESR Wallet is useful in our daily lives and how you balance your money and spend it in the right way
and ability to apply loans in cryptocurrency and more functions, not only in banking and depositing you can expect more of the capability of esr wallet.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
I saw in the first page that the value of coin in starting exchange rate in 10 usd and it is impreasive to have that kind of value. I wonder if this token will be available in exchange, higher possibility to increase the value. Good luck for the project.
The price of ESR token is quite costly however, the service that ESR wallet could give is so much worthy for just $10. Can't wait to have this ESR wallet to our country
That's okay, we know that even it is expensive the service of the ESR wallet they can give us the hign quality service.

For me, I do not see anything wrong with the token value. Because you are 100% sure that when you invest to this project your investment is you and you will benefit the latter. The amount you put in is probably even more profitable here in the end.
Absolutely right, it can double the amount that you'd invest in the project so we don'y need to worry because this project will do anything for the good of costumers.
Activity: 504
I like this project because it not starting to make a lot of noise from nothing. Im talking about team what not post fotos evey 2 hours with nothing, They told that now focusing on the test of wallet. And will make marketing noise when wallet be ready. I agree with that point.
Activity: 616
As I read what other good things had an esr wallet was that it cannot be stolen by other people because it is virtual card.onlythat u can use only just a tip of your finger with your cellphone,pc, or computer.😍
I agree because of this new technologies it can help us easily in our transactions, communication and especially the ESR wallet it serves as a foundation to earn and to save the money in perfect time.
Activity: 434
There are many projects with e-wallets and cards to be issued like ESR.. Such a project needs to be unique to reach success. Whats your unique side ? Low fees and cards, not enough.. Undecided 
The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
I saw in the first page that the value of coin in starting exchange rate in 10 usd and it is impreasive to have that kind of value. I wonder if this token will be available in exchange, higher possibility to increase the value. Good luck for the project.
The price of ESR token is quite costly however, the service that ESR wallet could give is so much worthy for just $10. Can't wait to have this ESR wallet to our country
You are right! I won't think twice on buying or investing into this project since the ESR wallet is very useful at all.
Indeed, the usd is one of the highest money value around the world. I am sure that the coin's availability to exchange will be done due to its higher possibility for higher increasing value.
Activity: 504
That's okay, we know that even it is expensive the service of the ESR wallet they can give us the hign quality service.

For me, I do not see anything wrong with the token value. Because you are 100% sure that when you invest to this project your investment is you and you will benefit the latter. The amount you put in is probably even more profitable here in the end.

For me to its ok with that tokens price and i dont see an problem with it.This project already reached soft cap that means they will make updates and develop project so price will be higher after ICO, so buy tokens at the ICO is very profitable.
ESR wallet will not only give comfort to it's user in terms of banking services such as withdrawing or depositing your money but we can also assure the safety of our currency to our wallets. So we can really trust ESR wallet.
I agree because you need to understand how ESR Wallet is useful in our daily lives and how you balance your money and spend it in the right way
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
As I read what other good things had an esr wallet was that it cannot be stolen by other people because it is virtual card.onlythat u can use only just a tip of your finger with your cellphone,pc, or computer.😍
I think you need to read again the white paper to be able to understand the whole context of this project, If I'm not mistaken ESR give us both Virtual and Plastic card and this is the white paper says "The ESR Wallet project is already a working platform, offering a resident of any country of the world to create an electronic wallet in USD and EUR and issue a debit virtual or plastic VISA/Mastercard card to it."
Even though the ESR Wallet Card is made of Plastic like other ATM Cards, it has a support with Electronic wallet and according to their reports this is very safe and secure like other and even if you accidentally lose it, your money will not be immediately stolen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I think you need to read again the white paper to be able to understand the whole context of this project, If I'm not mistaken ESR give us both Virtual and Plastic card and this is the white paper says "The ESR Wallet project is already a working platform, offering a resident of any country of the world to create an electronic wallet in USD and EUR and issue a debit virtual or plastic VISA/Mastercard card to it."
Pages:
Jump to: