Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 14. (Read 10109 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The EthBooks store is a one-stop shop for people looking for abundant.Very Very nice Concept.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sounds interesting
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I trust this project. he has been well invested and continues to buy. The book will revolutionize the world.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
good day.

want to ask what amount you hAve collected during your pre sale?

in the amount you currently raised today, is your pre sale included there ?

Hello. We collected over 7200 in the pre-sale. The current amount raised includes the one raised during the presale. We have now raised over 11,000 ETH, So we have around 31,500 ETH remaining to hit the hard cap of 42,500 ETH
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Just came up through this thread and would like to congratulate for pre-sale and also wish success for the ICO to reach the max cap before the end date.
This idea is the first in blockchain technology and I am sure investing in this project would surely be worth each penny.
Activity: 255
good day.

they managed to collect 7200 ETH in their pre sale. about the question you ask, sorry but i cant answer that but what i am sure is that they have a hard cap of  42 500 ETH. and what i am sure is that the amount they collected on pre sale will be subtracted from the hard cap. so they only need to raise 35 300 ETH  to close the ico.

so the hard cap they are aiming will be reduced because they have raised a lot in pre sale.,now it is clear to me. thank you.

this 10,361 ETH raised , is include pre-sale , or alone for this ICO
and the 42,500 ETH Raised target is soft cap or a hard cap ?

the 42,500 ETH is the ethbook's hard cap.
Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
this 10,361 ETH raised , is include pre-sale , or alone for this ICO
and the 42,500 ETH Raised target is soft cap or a hard cap ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
Such a nice project! There are so many unrealistic and useless projects around. We need this kind of practible projects more and more to the ecosystem. Thanks devs. I am very glad that you had a successful pre-ico stage.
Activity: 364
good day.

they managed to collect 7200 ETH in their pre sale. about the question you ask, sorry but i cant answer that but what i am sure is that they have a hard cap of  42 500 ETH. and what i am sure is that the amount they collected on pre sale will be subtracted from the hard cap. so they only need to raise 35 300 ETH  to close the ico.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Extremely attractive idea of ​​the project. Now there is no specific literature and books on the crypto currency.
What can you say about protecting the authors of books from piracy?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Well written piece about the project, please read here: https://steemit.com/ico/@bigcash2011/ethbooks-unique-crypto-e-book-store
do not forget to share on social media, cheers!
Activity: 255
good day.

The #EthBooksICO is still on. Get a 10% bonus till day 7. We have now raised over 9,900 ETH which is quite commendable. Invest NOW!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I want to see development this this new project,
it seems all team in this project very profesional and i'm sure this new ICO will be success,
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
this project has a unique concept, and in fact this concept is the first time I found on crytocurrency, it will be very interesting because it will involve a lot of ebook and its fans, ICO will last long, so I will see the progress before deciding to join.
hopefully be a successful project
Activity: 280
interesting .. new breakthrough in cryptocurrency ,, decentralized ebook store .. surely will get a place
Activity: 355
blockchaintr.net
Hi,

I'd like to ask Why you are working on just the books about blockchain? I thought it might be an online library platform.

Anyway, Congratulations on your pre-sale success. I joined some of your bounty programs and posted a review in Turkish about your project, you can find here > http://blockchaintr.net/ethbooks/
Finally, the EthBooks ICO has gone LIVE. Participate today and get a 20% bonus. You can invest any amount of ETH. No set limits! Visit: ethbooks.net to contribute.

Activity: 728
within a few hours ico will start i believe this ico will be a great success.
so do not be late join on ETH books ico now and you will can get much profit from this
Pages:
Jump to: