Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 15. (Read 10113 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
China's ban on ICOs will NOT affect the upcoming EthBooks ICO which has already raised 7200 ETH in the pre-sale. We are targeting only 35,300 ETH in the ICO to hit the hard cap of 42,500ETH.

hello ethbookspro.

congrats for the success of your pre sale. and given that figure, i know your ico will also be successful.
i love reading books. and im happy to know that you have this concept. goodluck man.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
China's ban on ICOs will NOT affect the upcoming EthBooks ICO which has already raised 7200 ETH in the pre-sale. We are targeting only 35,300 ETH in the ICO to hit the hard cap of 42,500ETH.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
aren't book very outdated already? the students these days rely so much on the internet when finding answers to their assignments. but whatever. if this token gets funded anyway to maybe the team can find its way to innovate things for ETHbooks to have use and value.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I can see over 3800 ETH has already been raised in the presale. Good stuff...though the value of ETH is dropping drastically. I also want to confirm that I received my 13,000 EBK tokens yesterday. Any update on the exchanges that you are currently in talks with?
Over 9miliion EBK so far sold in the #EthBooksICO presale stage, 3300ETH already raised. Participate today at ethbooks.net
Activity: 76
Excellent project
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
After seeing and understanding the bounty is very good. With a very interesting ethbooks concept and make it easy for buyers to search and review
Ebook. And the models like this are many in the search for the nerds
Activity: 322
The ethbooks concept is very interesting and makes it easy for buyers to search and review
Ebook related to the material they want in detail and details.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Most important thing this isn't a self-moderated topic. as many Scam ICO ANN nowadays. and for sure it's new project idea.
Activity: 13
A very unique name, EthBooks. If the store is well marketed after it's completion, it can generate some good revenue. I'll be waiting for the ICO to kickstart. The anti-piracy system called EthSquad that your team has developed sounds like a great piece of technology as well. Just buzz me if you need to add a competent programmer in your awesome team. Good luck! Wink
The EthBooks app will soon be freely available on App Store, Google Play and Windows Phone. Access our store anytime, anywhere!
I have joined in your facebook project bounty dev ... but I want to check in spreadsheet, bounty link can not be accessed, please you update again there may be a mistake thanks.

Hello. Thanks for joining the FB bounty campaign. The spreadsheet link is working fine. Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m2Ejsam6_2a9TSIZGyyf2uxi7Tq-NyO_zbza82EMQHw/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I have joined in your facebook project bounty dev ... but I want to check in spreadsheet, bounty link can not be accessed, please you update again there may be a mistake thanks.
This is a very unique concept. Congrats as well for reaching 1700ETH in the pre-sale stage. Seems the 42,500ETH target is quite achievable. I'm just wondering after how long EBK will be listed on exchanges after ICO is over. I'm concerned because I contributed 12ETH in the ongoing pre-sale yesterday.

It should take just a few days to get EBK listed on a few exchanges once the ICO is done and EBK tokens successfully distributed to participants. Worry not!
Activity: 588
There is still a long way before the ICO begin, so there are still plenty of time to join the campaign and complete all the requirement of the bounties.
Activity: 27
This is a very unique concept. Congrats as well for reaching 1700ETH in the pre-sale stage. Seems the 42,500ETH target is quite achievable. I'm just wondering after how long EBK will be listed on exchanges after ICO is over. I'm concerned because I contributed 12ETH in the ongoing pre-sale yesterday.
32 days for ICO, a long time, but I'm sure before 32 days, 42500 ETH will be sold, this project will have a lot of attention, especially with 20% bonus on the first day and only 1 day, I'm sure sales will be amazing on the day , I will wait for ICO from this project and hope this project goes well

Thank you, though it's 25 days to ICO not 32. You can see the countdown on our website: ethbooks.net. The project has already started to attract the attention of some highly placed executives and we are certain that the 42,500ETH target is quite achievable.
Great project, All the best! maybe translation bounty?

Yes, we have translation bounties whose details you can get from our bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-ethbooks-the-worlds-1st-crypto-centric-e-book-store-2108840
Activity: 148
please. iam join bounty campaign sosial media facebook, twitter n newsletter
Pages:
Jump to: