Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 11. (Read 10109 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
hello sir

tomorrow after the ICO ends, will the payment process take place quickly?

Still, there are six more days left in the ICO and don't worry about the bounty they will distribute after the ICO and almost Ethbooks ICO is successfully raised 35K ETH. I hope it will reach hard cap before the ICO only.

6 major exchange was ready to enter ethbooks later after ico ended.
a very happy news, so don't worry about payment. lets see ethbooks will reach hardcap.
Activity: 364
Hello sir
Any question again

For signature participants whether we can post in the local thread?

Hey dude, i think you're in the wrong thread to ask that. Ask it on the bounty thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-ethbooks-the-worlds-1st-crypto-centric-e-book-store-2108840

But i tried checking the thread, i think you can post anywhere. Just doble checked it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
soon sales will reach a maximum, yes make participants bounty is good news. so excited to see the development of this project, it might be beneficial if join invest

Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
Hello sir
Any question again

For signature participants whether we can post in the local thread?
Activity: 376
This project  have bright future if official team implement it  will change our realy life
Activity: 148
hi dev.. my rank up to full member, i now this is last week for  ico or bounty
but i hope my rank can update to full member in spreadseed
Activity: 416
EthBooks Decentralized E-Book Platform
ico will end 6 more days and only 6664 eth again to succeed,
this project is very good and I am happy to be a supporter or a part of ETHBOOKS
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
hello sir

Still, there are six more days left in the ICO and don't worry about the bounty they will distribute after the ICO and almost Ethbooks ICO is successfully raised 35K ETH. I hope it will reach hard cap before the ICO only.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
This is a really useful project. I hope you will be able to implement it  Wink
Activity: 434
Congratulations to ETHBOOKS  and all participants. I though it's hard to achieve this target butETHBOOKS done. Best of luck
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
hello sir

Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
ico is about to expire in 07 days and token sales for now reaches 33.627 ETH / 42,500 ETH Raised
 sales ico just a little more to finish come invest

Yea, only less than 9000 ETH is remaining to be collected which is relatively small. ICO can quickly be finished within the next couple of days.
Yes may be quickly completed sales. before ico finished I suppose sales have met. I agree 9000 ETH is relatively small and not difficult to achieve in a short time

Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
ico is about to expire in 07 days and token sales for now reaches 33.627 ETH / 42,500 ETH Raised

Yea, only less than 9000 ETH is remaining to be collected which is relatively small. ICO can quickly be finished within the next couple of days.
Activity: 476

everything can still happen Within 7 days there is still an opportunity for investors to meet the targets that have been prepared by the team.
I think this is the right time made investors to join in this project. Maybe before the ico achieved the end of the sale fulfilled optimally. wait for the latest information of this project may promise
Activity: 994

everything can still happen Within 7 days there is still an opportunity for investors to meet the targets that have been prepared by the team.
Activity: 416
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
ico made a great impression. at a time of investment and the number of investors increased. participating in campaigns has increased. the rate of reward will decrease. but it is important for project success. I hope it is not fraud.  Wink
Activity: 420
Ethbooks now raised 22,475 ETH and there are still 8 days remaining before the ICO ends. I want to ask if how much is the soft cap and what will happen if you will not reach it?

That I found on official site: "Our softcap is 1500 ETH. If the softcap isn’t reached, all funds will be returned to investors."
Activity: 490
Ethbooks now raised 22,475 ETH and there are still 8 days remaining before the ICO ends. I want to ask if how much is the soft cap and what will happen if you will not reach it?
Activity: 686
till the end this project get over 40k ETH
and will be successful
I guess to get 40 k eth will be very hard and within a few days of investors a lot of glancing at the new project. Hopefully there is a fortune to maximize sales

Pages:
Jump to: