Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]-[ICO]- Excolony -EXC: A New Cypto Exchange Generation(Trade with AI)✅ - page 21. (Read 33127 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Is the pre-sale opened or opening? If I get my English right, It does not mean the same thing. Already a sum had been raised and the countdown timer is left with less than 2 days. Exchanges are now everywhere, sometimes I thinks it is important for decentralize exchange to be many for fiat exchange. Now,what new thing is this project offering? for new exchange  and I think they need to raise that hard-cap to be efficient in their trade.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What is the ico price and how much is the hardcap?
1 EXC = $0.5 and the Hardcap is $12.5M sir
Activity: 10

I think KYC is normal for joining any project.
For the minimum investing. I think it's for presale. I dont see any minimum budget mentioned in public sale (ICO)

I asked the admin on the telegram and they said there would not be any limit in the ICO. But I have trouble with the airdrop. I do the daily task yesterday and now I see the status "not complete" in my task. They said that they will check again  Cry Cry Cry Cry
I'm afraid that they will forget, many projects have so forgotten to support the user. This is a good project and is about to be completed, quite a pity if I lose the EXC bonus.
Activity: 15
To participate in the pre-sale I have to go through the kyc?
if you really want to invest, I suggest you ask this on the telegram of this project so that you get a quick and sure answer from this project team and I see that for a minimum investment is 10 ETH and this seems pretty big.
I don't think so. As far as I know, only buy at the presale has a minimum is 10 ETH. Publicsale has no minimum, so he can invest in publicsale. They check airdrop by handle, so I belive in this project.
I think KYC is normal for joining any project.
For the minimum investing. I think it's for presale. I dont see any minimum budget mentioned in public sale (ICO)
Activity: 10

[/quote]
I don't think so. As far as I know, only buy at the presale has a minimum is 10 ETH. Publicsale has no minimum, so he can invest in publicsale. They check airdrop by handle, so I belive in this project.
[/quote]
Check by handle? why do you know?
Activity: 11
if you really want to invest, I suggest you ask this on the telegram of this project so that you get a quick and sure answer from this project team and I see that for a minimum investment is 10 ETH and this seems pretty big.
After the launch you want to trade the tokens in which exchange ?  Smiley
Binance? Bittrex? HitBTC??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Missions on airdrop very clearly, can we expand it on linkedin or reddit? They have a amazing community of blockchain.
Yes, I could see that it's easy to earn 100$ via Airdop bounty programs
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 117
Activity: 69
Missions on airdrop very clearly, can we expand it on linkedin or reddit? They have a amazing community of blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 126
What is the minimum investment for this project?
It has no limited in the ICO, but in presale, we have 10 ETH for minimum
Activity: 55
Now we can see what this company is capable of, according to all the steps taken by the target.
I can say that the professionals have worked here, the amateur is not capable of
Activity: 26
Hi Devs Excolony !
I have joined airdrop, How to calculate your referral points ? If I Invite 1, then how many points ? I do not see the airdrop_bounty page.
Your project is very good , I believe the project will  Smiley
Of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investments! Well-designed road map, transparency and predictable growth. Definitely worth taking par and good luck the team.
Activity: 2
Hi Devs Excolony !
I have joined airdrop, How to calculate your referral points ? If I Invite 1, then how many points ? I do not see the airdrop_bounty page.
Your project is very good , I believe the project will  Smiley
Activity: 19
What is the ico price and how much is the hardcap?
Activity: 4
I congratulate my self for participating in this reliable projects good plan,great team work
Activity: 44
on what else platforms will you participate?
Activity: 13
Hi to all admin of Excolony! I am proud to be part of this project! This will be definitely one of the most promising airdrop!
Pages:
Jump to: