Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]-[ICO]- Excolony -EXC: A New Cypto Exchange Generation(Trade with AI)✅ - page 2. (Read 33099 times)

copper member
Activity: 245
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency
ICO END , whats next ?

Where is DEV ? BIG SCAM ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I think this project ended before it began, there are those who have invested their money here? Probably the developers ran away with your money...
Activity: 10
i have two question
Can EXC Wallet be used on iOS?
Will there be more air drop work in the future?
Activity: 10
Will you extend the campaign promotion period if you do not exhaust sales?
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
Activity: 23
So the only thing that makes EXCOLONY different from other centralised exchanges is the security aspect and also that all hacked funds gets returned to customers?
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
The current market is not favorable to ICOs as the price of tokens in the market is way below the ICO price. Some projects resort to extending distribution until the crypto market becomes healthy. I think Excolony's token sale is about to end, will it extend or end as scheduled?
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Such speculators everywhere 98%
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Dev and Team Where are you ? No any news  Sad  Post on Twitter , last post Nov 18 , Bitcointalk no update , small team activity !!!!!!!!!! SCAM ?
I have already mentioned  . They collected money and piled
copper member
Activity: 245
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency
Dev and Team Where are you ? No any news  Sad  Post on Twitter , last post Nov 18 , Bitcointalk no update , small team activity !!!!!!!!!! SCAM ?
Activity: 11
 The idea of this project is good but I am just curious how long do you think you can achieve your mission?
Activity: 175
How many people in the world, according to your estimation, can this project be necessary and useful?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
My question will be, Will there be a token burning of EXC token?
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
good project, I'm waiting will see this project next years.. goody luck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
BTC This is our future
It seems you are successfully moving towards your goal.
You really should try to do this project at the most difficult time. Now interest in cryptographic projects has dropped sharply.

You are serious about luck Wink
Well done keep it up!
I have been watching you for a long time
Activity: 45
I daily login Excolony ICO and daily completed tasks but my question is that whats your launching time of EXC and where you will launch? Thanks
Activity: 159
Will you please tell me when this trading platform will be officially open for trading?
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
Activity: 116
Pages:
Jump to: