Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]-[ICO]- Excolony -EXC: A New Cypto Exchange Generation(Trade with AI)✅ - page 3. (Read 33099 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
We analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
According to that you are one of the best ICO projects!
Your rating is 86.14 of 100.
Our congratulations on achieving so high results.
Full information you can see in the description of Excolony (EXC).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
  You're just one of them. You will collect the money and run away
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
I read your white-paper.
Excolony can provide secure storage over decentralized, clustered or decentralized network.
How will you provide secure storage?
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Can i get support 24 hours from your support centre with any language ??
yes, you are welcome.
Luring investors and you'll rest on the warm islands?
Activity: 20
This month, crypto coins lost a lot of value. it's getting worse. What kind of measures you have? Will you ensure price stability
Activity: 55
What price of a token 1 EXC do you see in 2-3 years?
copper member
Activity: 126
When are the bounties going to distributed and last date of ICO please
Distribute will occur when ICO end on 15th Jan 2019.
copper member
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Hello and thanks for your very interesting question.  There are 7 main languages ​translated. However, if anyone else registered in 7 languages ​​will be accepted. 7 languages ​​in the form fill translation.
copper member
Can i get support 24 hours from your support centre with any language ??
yes, you are welcome.
copper member
Did you reach already your hardcap?
For now, we are did not reach the hard cap yet.
copper member
Hello, tell me, is it worth buying your tokens and how much can I earn on it?
EXCOLONY is the awaiting Next-Generation Digital Currency Exchange, which has various functions are less available at present in trading such as AI trade, SAFU, ICCO, Delegated Investment, and Paygate.
You can buy as much as you want.
copper member
I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining or for whom to mine it .how to yous this coin?
The project with the main product is the cryptocurrency trading exchange Excolony. Excolony has its own functions and policies to exploit the potential of the block chain market
copper member
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Hello and thanks for your very interesting question.  There are 7 main languages ​translated. However, if anyone else registered in 7 languages ​​will be accepted. 7 languages ​​in the form fill translation.
copper member
what's d total coin sold?
What's about unsold token
Total coin supply is 100000000EXC
 the unsold token will be burn.
copper member
copper member
Do you any prediction on what price per 1EXC can pump on the market?
This is not known in advance, but according to the direction of development is an EXC ≈ $ 50
copper member
You can tell more about financial risks when investing.
And I would also like to ask those investors who have already invested their money in this project to share the experience.
Thank you in advance.
Nowadays, with the development of technology, there are various cryptocurrency exchanges has been hacked and the lost is estimated at about billion dollars. Moreover, there were diverse scam projects recently and users can hardly know which one is a scam. Exchange platforms do not have professional reviews on these project before listing them on their exchange.
However, EXCOLONY owns professional team members and advisors, they are all well-known in the cryptocurrency world. EXCOLONY partners have large effects and famous with people in the world.
Activity: 50
When are the bounties going to distributed and last date of ICO please
Activity: 364
Merit: 4

I really like your project, tell me, will we go through large-scale actions?
Pages:
Jump to: