Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]-[ICO]- Excolony -EXC: A New Cypto Exchange Generation(Trade with AI)✅ - page 5. (Read 33099 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
When listed in exchanges and coinmarketcap
What's we expect price of token in exchanges hit
EXC itself is the coin of EXCOLONY exchange. Whether to list other cryptocurrencies EXCOLONY other exchanges or not, we are pondering.
With the current development process, we hope in the near future the price of EXC will increase as much as possible
copper member
Will  the price of 1 EXC cost 100$ ?
With the current development process, we hope in the near future the price will increase.
copper member
What is exchange price for this EXC coin
Tell me please
for now, 1EXC=$0.5
copper member
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Hello and thanks for your very interesting question.  There are 7 main languages ​translated. However, if anyone else registered in 7 languages ​​will be accepted. 7 languages ​​in the form fill translation.
copper member
I want to know some more about payget?
Can this coin list on other exchanges or not?
If your answer is not then tell me reason.
EXC itself is the coin of EXCOLONY exchange. Whether to list other cryptocurrencies EXCOLONY other exchanges or not, we are pondering.
copper member
whats  r you doing abount unsold token ? when we see in exchange proper working
the unsold EXC will be burn after ICO.
Activity: 55
Do you think there  will be a scam of the entire cryptocurrency  market in 2019? How can this fact affect your project?
Thank you.
Activity: 55
Do you think there  will be a scam of the entire cryptocurrency  market in 2019?
Thank you.
Activity: 4
Hello, tell me, is it worth buying your tokens and how much can I earn on it?
Activity: 45
I am very exited by this ICO project... But my i am waiting for launching of date.... Please any fix time?
Activity: 13
I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining or for whom to mine it .how to yous this coin?
Activity: 80

Twitter has recently pursued a tough policy and massively blocks accounts. Do you have the opportunity to replace your Twitter account for users who participate in Airdrop?
Activity: 123
We need promotional events in different parts of the world in person to publicize and capitalize, when are they going to do it?
Activity: 70
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 42
Hi guys. Will the platform run time ? Will big investors fit into your project?
Activity: 93
Please tell me this coin price in after launch exchange
Activity: 364
Merit: 4

What kind of event are you planning to attend?
Activity: 37
what's d total coin sold?
What's about unsold token
Activity: 43
when realese wallet for holding token can we use currunlty ?
Activity: 95
Can we get any benefits by holding EXC Coins??
For Example :
Get new listed coins free.
Get Daily Extra EXC Coins Free.
Pages:
Jump to: