Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]-[ICO]- Excolony -EXC: A New Cypto Exchange Generation(Trade with AI)✅ - page 24. (Read 33127 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
hello,it seems promising project,i like the insurance idea..i think its unique!!  do u have a bounty campaign ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What are the tokens you do not sell in ico? Have you burned?
Activity: 10

Hello, a project I'm following closely. Support all with you. I would like to learn about the Ico process of the project. How can I do that?
Activity: 6
excellent project based on the blockchain technology, very good performance in terms of transfers will be faster than bitcoin, and what scheme do you have in mind to take this project to other horizons.
Activity: 72
After the launch you want to trade the tokens in which exchange ?  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 126
The web page looks very sweet. I hope a good product emerges. do you have a bounty campaign? I'm following up on your work.   Wink
Thank you, we are focusing on making our users conveniently when visiting our sites.
For the bounty campaign, you can visit this site: https://excolony.com/index.php?route=account/airdrop_bounty/share_ear
copper member
Project looks very good, it would be great to see it also listed at www.icoguide.com I would like to see their assessment also.
Thank you, we are submitting our Excolony to this site. Hope that our project is rated high like icobench, icomark
copper member
what is the minimum value of coin?
The Excolony's EXC is 0.5$ and we are confidently the future price when our exchange is live is 1-2$
copper member
Excolony is rated 8.7 on ICOmark by experts. Congratulations!
Thank you, in addition, this is other sites rate our projects.
TRACKICO = 4.8/5
ICOBENCH = 4.9/5
ICOCHECKUP = 4.2/5
ICOMARKS = 8.7/10

All sites are estimate the project-excolony good
Activity: 44
what is the minimum value of coin?
Activity: 7
Future. Do you have a mainnet?
Activity: 4
Hello Excolony, could you please answer my question. Do you have a mobile application? If now , then when will you be able to create one for android 5.2 versoin?
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Project looks very good, it would be great to see it also listed at www.icoguide.com I would like to see their assessment also.
The web page looks very sweet. I hope a good product emerges. do you have a bounty campaign? I'm following up on your work.   Wink
When I read the whitepaper, this project shows for me the clear solution
copper member
Excolony is rated 8.7 on ICOmark by experts. Congratulations!
copper member
y мeня вoпpoc o бeзoпacнocти aккayнтa.Ecли я coбepycь инвecтиpoвaть. Кaкиe гapaнтии бeзoпacнocти вы пpeдлaгaeтe.
Yes, we are sure about the security for our both Exchange and Tokens. Token is based on x11 Algorithm (known as for the high security) and our exchange has some featured like 2 factor authentication.
copper member
The idea is certainly good and how it will be implemented is the problem. 0.5 this price will be at the beginning of ico or will also be at the end?
Thank you!, for the price of EXC Tokens, it will be 0.5$ from the beginning to the end. However, the bonus percentages are different for each period.
Such as: private sale: +100% bonus, pre-sale: 50% bonus and for the public sale: up to 30%
copper member
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor.  I think it is necessary to observe the development of this project, it should be successful. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
We has airdrop program for translating our whitepaper and websites. For the languages, we plan to translate as many as possible before the official ICO (public sale)
Pages:
Jump to: