Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 16. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello! Will there be any restrictions for users or anyone will be able to register in the system?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In the description of the project I often saw references to the fact that there are currently no crypto-currency accounting services on the market. But what about Cointracking? Great project, it is used by several of my friends! So you should not say that there is no competition.
Nobody said that there is no competition, and there are no other crypto-currency accounting services at all. It was about the fact that there are no convenient services for accounting crypto-currency. This is what FinTab will fix.
And what did the founders of FinTab dislike about Cointracking?
They write that Cointracking has great functionality without distinctions with a complex and inconvenient interface. It turns out that half of all functions are not even needed by simple traders or investors, but they prevent them from using the system quietly.
So FinTab will have limited functionality for the convenience of users ??
No, the service will have a wide range of functions, but it will be differentiated. That is, each user, based on their needs, will determine what functionality he needs. This will make the service convenient for each category of users.
In the description of the project I often saw references to the fact that there are currently no crypto-currency accounting services on the market. But what about Cointracking? Great project, it is used by several of my friends! So you should not say that there is no competition.
Nobody said that there is no competition, and there are no other crypto-currency accounting services at all. It was about the fact that there are no convenient services for accounting crypto-currency. This is what FinTab will fix.
They write that Cointracking has great functionality without distinctions with a complex and inconvenient interface. It turns out that half of all functions are not even needed by simple traders or investors, but they prevent them from using the system quietly.
So FinTab will have limited functionality for the convenience of users ??
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What projects inspired you to create your FinTab service?
Activity: 392
I would like to invest in this project, but have not raised money yet. How many left until the end of the sale?
Until the end of the sale is just over three days, so you should hurry!
Merit: 0
I would like to invest in this project, but have not raised money yet. How many left until the end of the sale?
Activity: 280
How many tokens were offered by the company for sale?
Of the 16.5 millions tokens issued for sale, there were 14 millions.
Merit: 0
How many tokens were offered by the company for sale?
Activity: 280
Will analytics and signals system never be released or will be released much later If company doesn't get $500 000?
Activity: 406
Good day everyone! When am I going to receive tokens I haven't bought during ICO?
I would like to see a detailed description of this project including participants, their functions, their responsibilities and so on.
Activity: 308
When the planned listing on the stock exchange?And what exchange consider? Are any of them major?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Guys, why is there only Android beta version? Are they going to release iOS Version soon? 
Why only Android? Web version of service too Wink

iOS app, according to the data of fintab.io will be released on Match 2018
Activity: 224
Guys, why is there only Android beta version? Are they going to release iOS Version soon? 
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Recently, we were often asked the question: "Will you do the system of analytics and the advertising platform with the current amount of raised funds?"

We noticed that many FinTab users were interested in these features of the service.

According to our plan to implement the system of analytics and signals, it is necessary to collect at least $ 500K, for advertising functionality - $ 1M. Thus, we will not be able to fully implement these tools (unless we do not collect another $ 550,000 for the remaining days)

But there is good news! Even with the current amount of investment, we plan to implement these opportunities in our service, but it will be in a slightly simplified version. Despite the fact that we will simplify implementation a little - it should turn out cool. Moreover, our project is a working business model, which implies continuous improvement and new opportunities implementation.

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
I‘ve got a question...
on the azurewebsite of FINTAB i wrote down my ethereum wallet ... but its not an Erc 20

You shouldn't have any problems with our tokens if you use any Ethereum wallet (MyEtherWallet, MIST, Metamask and etc).
Pages:
Jump to: