Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 13. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Only 3 hours left until the ICO completion!

You have a last chance to participate in FinTab’s ICO! Don’t miss it. If for any reason you did not take part in the ICO, you l have only 3 hours left.

Follow closely the news. After the ICO we will conduct additional accruals for the Bounty program. Check carefully whether all tokens have been accrued correctly. If something was not taken into account, it is necessary to report this until January, 31 20:00 UTC. After that we will be unable to make changes, because all unreleased tokens will be burnt and the new contract will be created. For all questions, please contact [email protected]

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hey everyone! Can I get tokens transferred to my wallet?
I guess so. All the tokens will be distributed in a couple of days after ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey everyone! Can I get tokens transferred to my wallet?
copper member
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Owner of Arion Coin
Hey this looks good as an accountant i will be watching this one Wink
Activity: 266
Hello. The system of analytics and signals will be created even in the event that it will not be possible to collect the necessary amount? Still, this is one of the main components of the platform.
Activity: 308
The team said that even if you do not get to collect$ 1 million on system Analytics and signals, and advertising functionality. They still sell them, though in a simplified form. Attaboy
Activity: 406
When will your technical support service appear on your platform? Personally, I think that it should be launched as soon as the platform is tested.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Excellent IKO and excellent fees for such a small project. I'm sure you will collect 500,000 dollars.
Good afternoon. You will create a universal API that will be compatible with all exchanges, or will you write gateways for each exchange separately?
Activity: 280
Can you use your solutions in other ICOs? It seems to me that this will significantly increase the transparency and effectiveness of attracting the audience.
Hello. Accounts for all user groups will immediately get their maximum functionality, or do you plan to modify them as the platform develops?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Good afternoon. How much money has been collected so far?

At the moment, $ 496,628 has already been collected! What I consider successful for this project. The developers have tried very hard and created an excellent service.

That number will continue to grow, maybe up to $ 1 million, just a matter of time and developers continue to work hard.
As far as I see in your action plan, Android applications will appear much earlier. Why was this decision made?

Appendix Fin Tab for Android already exists. I think this is due to the fact that Android users have more than IOS
Good afternoon. How much money has been collected so far?

At the moment, $ 496,628 has already been collected! What I consider successful for this project. The developers have tried very hard and created an excellent service.
How do you plan to monetize your system? Will you sell already-made solutions, or will you consider another option?
The development team, I would like to ask you: after the launch of the FinTab service in the next 2-3 years, do you plan to add any new systems?

All our development plans are described in our RoadMap https://fintab.io/#roadMap. But for sure in the future there will be new ideas that we will implement.
Hello! Users themselves will evaluate the information about their crypto currency portfolios or will it be done automatically by the system?

It depends on what you mean by grades. Of course FinTab will provide the analyst where possible and reasonable. But only the user can give a final assessment and make investment decisions.
Guys, can the advertiser immediately create advertising campaigns and use the service to account for their crypto currencies portfolios?

Service for accounting portfolios and an advertising platform are two independent tools in the service. You can use them simultaneously and separately.
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, in what formats will it be possible to make reports in FinTab?

At the moment we do not have such a function. maybe in the future we will realize it.
If you say that such services should be done, first of all, for people, then you conducted some surveys and studies to make FinTab the most convenient service?

We constantly interact with our users and always ask us to write about any mistakes, remarks and suggestions. We consider all options and try to make the service as convenient as possible for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: