Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 11. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
     Exchanges that we are planning to enter:
     - EtherDelta
     - IDEX
     - Liqui Trade
     - YObit
     - LiveCoin
     - EXMO

Hello FinTab,
That list of exchanges are already confirmed or you just discussion? And will be trading pair for USD on Exmo?
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Breaking news for February 5

At the moment, we have completed sending the tokens: to all the ICO members, the bounty and the team. The total number of tokens was: 3,079,386.683 FNT.

Today we are planning to deploy a new smart contract. In the new contract there will be an exact number of tokens (if we do not have time to burn the old tokens in the old contract, then we will not take them into account).
If everything goes well, tomorrow everyone will be credited with FNTB, and we will make a primary listing on stock exchanges.

Exchanges that we are planning to enter:
     - EtherDelta
     - IDEX
     - Liqui Trade
     - YObit
     - LiveCoin
     - EXMO

More answers to frequently asked questions can be found here https://fintab.io/faq/  – the page receives regular additions and updates.

Top news for February, 2

In the last few days we were so busy that there was absolutely no time to tell you about what we have done:

• We have addressed all the issues of the tokens’ accrual.
   • We have calculated all payments for the Bounty program.
   • We have calculated the bonus payments for reviews about FinTab.

These tasks turned out to be more labor-intensive than we expected, since the total number of ICO participants was more than 1000 people! And an equal number in the Bounty program.

To date, we have prepared everything for the final tokens’ sending for the Bounty program, which will be held on 2-3 February.

After this, on February 3-5, we will be able to burn all unused tokens.

At the moment we are finishing the drafting of a new smart contract: we have done an audit and clarify some details. The new contract deploy will be held immediately after unused tokens’ burning. The new contract will issue the exact number of tokens, which will be automatically sent to all FNT holders:

• A new smart contract will issue FNTB and send them to those wallets that hold FNT.
   • You all will have 2 tokens – FNT and FNTB.
   • No need to return FNT.
   • Only FNTB will be traded on the exchanges.
   • FNT will remain as a souvenir Smiley

Follow our news to find out the exact dates of entering the exchanges.

at which exchange I can trade

Entry into the stock exchanges will take place in February, 6-10. For exact dates follow the news. Planned exchanges:
- EtherDelta
- IDEX
- Liqui Trade
- YObit
- LiveCoin
- EXMO
As far as I know users will be able to access their own accounts with certain settings. What are those settings?

We are just working on the possibilities in the user's personal cabinet. Detailed announcement will be submitted next week
Are you planning to have beta testing after ICO? I can't wait to see  this platform.

We already have a working beta-version and mobile app on Android (beta)
https://beta.fintab.io/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.fintab.fintab&hl=en
Hey there. Your road map says that's mobile app for IOS is already available but I can't find it in App Store. Can you help me?

We have slightly adjusted the time frame. The application for iOS will be available in March-April
Greetings! I couldn't find any information when exactly the platform is going to be launched?

We already have a working beta-version and mobile app on Android (beta)

https://beta.fintab.io/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.fintab.fintab&hl=en
I'm sorry you couldn't get $3,5 million during the sale… does that mean that there’s not going to be AI System?

Yes, unfortunately, we will not be able to implement the AI system
Have you already worked out the strategy that will help you compete with other platforms of this sort? Can you say anything about it?

Of course! You can see information about this in WhitePaper and recently we wrote about Blockfolio t.me/fintab_en/86
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Top news for February, 2

In the last few days we were so busy that there was absolutely no time to tell you about what we have done:

These tasks turned out to be more labor-intensive than we expected, since the total number of ICO participants was more than 1000 people! And an equal number in the Bounty program.

To date, we have prepared everything for the final tokens’ sending for the Bounty program, which will be held on 2-3 February.

At the moment we are finishing the drafting of a new smart contract: we have done an audit and clarify some details. The new contract deploy will be held immediately after unused tokens’ burning. The new contract will issue the exact number of tokens, which will be automatically sent to all FNT holders:

• A new smart contract will issue FNTB and send them to those wallets that hold FNT.
   • No need to return FNT.

at which exchange I can trade
Top news for February, 2

• No need to return FNT.

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Your free plan «Start»  can be used only once or I can use it unlimited amount of time?

For today, there are no restrictions on using the free plan "Start". I use it from September to the present. The only thing is to remember that this is still a beta version and from time to time errors are identified and corrected.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Hello. The system of analytics and signals will be created even in the event that it will not be possible to collect the necessary amount? Still, this is one of the main components of the platform.

We have already collected the necessary amount to create a system of analytics and signals. But as we said earlier, we are still going to implement the rest of the functionality, but it will take more time and the functionality will be less than planned.

i got email, Fintab will change smart contract and ticker to be FNTB, i have some Fintab token from bounty, how to swap it?
whether this process will take automatic or we must send old token to new smart contract?

Just sit in a comfortable chair and wait Roll Eyes all processes is automatic

Team, congratulations on the successful tokensale! Which exchanges you plane?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello. The system of analytics and signals will be created even in the event that it will not be possible to collect the necessary amount? Still, this is one of the main components of the platform.

We have already collected the necessary amount to create a system of analytics and signals. But as we said earlier, we are still going to implement the rest of the functionality, but it will take more time and the functionality will be less than planned.

i got email, Fintab will change smart contract and ticker to be FNTB, i have some Fintab token from bounty, how to swap it?
whether this process will take automatic or we must send old token to new smart contract?
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
ICO has finished ,congratulate for the fintab ico  succesfull , hopefully the proggress of its proggress growing and has the potensial for
enter to good market and also congratulation for all participant on ico and participant all campaign on bounty fintab
Activity: 238
As far as I know users will be able to access their own accounts with certain settings. What are those settings?
Activity: 406
Your free plan «Start»  can be used only once or I can use it unlimited amount of time?
Activity: 266
Are you planning to have beta testing after ICO? I can't wait to see  this platform.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It would be amazing if it could cater to the needs of small traders and huge crypto-whales alike.
Activity: 280
Hey there. Your road map says that's mobile app for IOS is already available but I can't find it in App Store. Can you help me?
Pages:
Jump to: