Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 24. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Why do you bet on development of an app for iOS? Why not Android? In my opinion, it could be a suitable option, too.

That’s because users of Apple devices are more solvent, and, also, they spend more money according to the statistics.
But there’re two times more of Android users. It would increase the coverage of the audience.
Sure, FinTab team made researches which proved the practicability of their decisions. And also, considering the idea and simplicity of its implementation, I’m inclined to believe them.

Well, I hope that it’ll be all right. And now the question in which I’m interested personally: when will Android app appear?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Why do you bet on development of an app for iOS? Why not Android? In my opinion, it could be a suitable option, too.

That’s because users of Apple devices are more solvent, and, also, they spend more money according to the statistics.
But there’re two times more of Android users. It would increase the coverage of the audience.
Sure, FinTab team made researches which proved the practicability of their decisions. And also, considering the idea and simplicity of its implementation, I’m inclined to believe them.

Activity: 238

Activity: 350
May the power be with you!
You’re going to burn 90% of the amount of every payment for services of the platform. Is it possible that you will change this percentage on the future? In what case can it happen?
why should this number (90%) will change?

the project must follow its plan and whitepaper otherwise one can lose faith and support investors by changing data from whitepaper. It's not good...
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Will all the plans scheduled in the RoadMap biased due to the fact that you’ve extended the ICO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon everybody. I’d like to learn the following point: will FinTab advertisement platform be launched immediately after the start of service’s operation or some time later?
You’re going to burn 90% of the amount of every payment for services of the platform. Is it possible that you will change this percentage on the future? In what case can it happen?
Activity: 392
I’ve heard somewhere that you’re even planning to somehow calculate the forecast cost of FNT token. Can you explain me how is it carried out?
Activity: 364
Hello. You’re planning to burn tokens and generate scarcity of token in the market due to this fact. But what will you do if the scarcity of token reaches the critical mark and there won’t be enough tokens for the users?
You guarantee the stable growth of FNT token due to promotion of the service. Does it mean that you’ll hold the marketing campaign constantly rather than for the first time after the launch of the service?
Activity: 308
Hello friends. Will I have to register somewhere in order to purchase FNT tokens?

Yeah, you’ll have to sign up for the official site in the personal account. The purchase of FNT tokens is carried out via it.
Activity: 392
Hello friends. Will I have to register somewhere in order to purchase FNT tokens?
What number of token is allocated to the sale?
Hmph, it seems it’s smth about million tokens were allocated to the ICO. The total emission will be 16.5 million FNT tokens.

A total of 16.5 million FinTab tokens will be issued:
14 million FinTab Tokens in total will be sold out in total during all the ICO stages for the system development.
1.5 million FinTab Tokens reserved for the team and partners.
1 million FinTab Tokens eserved as a reward for helping the project (bounty).
Activity: 336
Hmph, it seems it’s smth about million tokens were allocated to the ICO. The total emission will be 16.5 million FNT tokens.
Activity: 70
Activity: 196
Hi everybody guys. Tell me please, what part of the income will the company spend on the buyback of tokens and burning them?
There won’t be any buyback of tokens. The company will burn the tokens received as payment for their services.
Well, it’s a good option too. What number of tokens incoming will be burnt?

The token received by the FinTab company as payment for its services will be burnt. 10% of this amount will be sent to reserve and the rest will be destroyed without opportunity to recover them.

Will there be any lower limit after reaching which the tokens wont be burnt anymore?
Activity: 350
Hi everybody guys. Tell me please, what part of the income will the company spend on the buyback of tokens and burning them?
There won’t be any buyback of tokens. The company will burn the tokens received as payment for their services.

The token received by the FinTab company as payment for its services will be burnt. 10% of this amount will be sent to reserve and the rest will be destroyed without opportunity to recover them.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: