Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 25. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi everybody guys. Tell me please, what part of the income will the company spend on the buyback of tokens and burning them?
There won’t be any buyback of tokens. The company will burn the tokens received as payment for their services.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi everybody guys. Tell me please, what part of the income will the company spend on the buyback of tokens and burning them?
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Token sales are live until:

2 important news: Soft Cap and new market !!!

Integration with the Bancor Protocol

"We are often asked: “Do you have a legal entity?”"

Legal audit

You still have the opportunity to buy FinTabs tokens and join the project in the beginning!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Hi everybody! Tell me please, will user be able to choose the currency to pay for tariff in FinTab himself or will it be necessary to use FNT tokens?

payment for services is fixed in US dollars, but only tokens FNTB are accepted for payment (respectively, at the current exchange rate equivalent)
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
We were very pleased to see that the popular blogger Altcoin Buzz made an excellent review of our project. Let’s take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjDwj2V8s70&feature=youtu.be

Yes, very good video, I would even say cognitive, it completely opens the project FinTab, everything is very easy and simple to look and listen, thanks to the blogger Altcoin Buzz, thanks to the developers team, you are the best
Excellent video. Everything is simple and intuitively understandable. Good luck to you.
Activity: 560
We were very pleased to see that the popular blogger Altcoin Buzz made an excellent review of our project. Let’s take a look

Yes, very good video, I would even say cognitive, it completely opens the project FinTab, everything is very easy and simple to look and listen, thanks to the blogger Altcoin Buzz, thanks to the developers team, you are the best
Activity: 406
Hi everybody! Tell me please, will user be able to choose the currency to pay for tariff in FinTab himself or will it be necessary to use FNT tokens?
Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Activity: 336
Good afternoon. It’s great that you want to arrange an advertisement platform. But it mustn’t prevent users from earning on the service. So I’ve got the following questions: what categories of products will be allowed to be promoted on the platform?
Activity: 280
Usually if you pay for 6 -12 months of use of the service, you get a discount. Will there be anything like that in FinTab?
Activity: 238
Friends, tell me please, won’t the system of signals for $14 per month be a part of “Pro” and “Manage” tariffs?
Activity: 224
I’ve just began to get acquainted with FinTab project. First of all I’m already interested in financial aspects of projects. So I wanna ask the community a question: which sources of income will FinTab have?
Well, the same as many others have: commissions from transactions. When there will be a lot of users, it will generate a good income for the company.
In my opinion it won’t be enough. Right?
Of course in wont be enough so the company will earn not on commissions only. There will be a tariff system. Users that want access the full functionality will have to buy the “Pro” tariff for $19 per month or manage for $95 per month. This will generate goof income for the company.
Also, don’t forget the signal system which will cost $14 per month and an advertisement platform which will be integrated into the system. All this will bring a good amount of money to the project, too.

Thanks! Well, I’ve understood you. No I’d like to learn if the company has any plans for future. For example, what pure income would the like to have in 3 – 5 years?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’ve just began to get acquainted with FinTab project. First of all I’m already interested in financial aspects of projects. So I wanna ask the community a question: which sources of income will FinTab have?
Well, the same as many others have: commissions from transactions. When there will be a lot of users, it will generate a good income for the company.
Of course in wont be enough so the company will earn not on commissions only. There will be a tariff system. Users that want access the full functionality will have to buy the “Pro” tariff for $19 per month or manage for $95 per month. This will generate goof income for the company.
Also, don’t forget the signal system which will cost $14 per month and an advertisement platform which will be integrated into the system. All this will bring a good amount of money to the project, too.
Activity: 266
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
Do I have to register somewhere in order to participate in purchase of tokens?
Yes, of course. You’ll have to sign up for the personal account in FinTab.
Activity: 378
Do I have to register somewhere in order to participate in purchase of tokens?
Activity: 280
What wallets does the company advise to use to store FNT?
Well, there’re standard options: MyEtherWallet, Ethereum Wallet и Mist.
Pages:
Jump to: