Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 28. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think, it was a bad idea to add advertising platform to the site. This will scare users away. They need specific functionality and quick acquisition of data, about their crypto-portfolios. The advertisement will just distract them.
At first, advertising will be thematical, that is somehow related to the cryptocurrencies, that are of interest to FinTab users. Secondly, each user will be able to disable it, if it really annoys him.
So you will have to disable the advertisement, as well? That is an additional paid service, when people already pay a subscription fee every month...
Don't jump to conclusions, unless you know all the information. Disabling the ad will be a completely free for user. If a user wishes, in the future, he will also be able to re-enable the ad.
And don't forget, that users will receive FNT tokens for each time they watch the ad! So, you're not just going to spend your time on watching promotional offers, but you will get real money for it.
That sounds more interesting! And how many tokens can you get for watching one promotional offer?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think, it was a bad idea to add advertising platform to the site. This will scare users away. They need specific functionality and quick acquisition of data, about their crypto-portfolios. The advertisement will just distract them.
At first, advertising will be thematical, that is somehow related to the cryptocurrencies, that are of interest to FinTab users. Secondly, each user will be able to disable it, if it really annoys him.
So you will have to disable the advertisement, as well? That is an additional paid service, when people already pay a subscription fee every month...
Don't jump to conclusions, unless you know all the information. Disabling the ad will be a completely free for user. If a user wishes, in the future, he will also be able to re-enable the ad.
And don't forget, that users will receive FNT tokens for each time they watch the ad! So, you're not just going to spend your time on watching promotional offers, but you will get real money for it.
Activity: 196
Activity: 364
Hello! I am very interested in FinTab advertising platform. Tell me, if you will it be possible to set up the ad with payments for particular actions?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
If I purchase tokens for 10 Btc, I can expect to receive additional bonus?
No, bonuses are not provided even for large purchases.
If I purchase tokens for 10 Btc, I can expect to receive additional bonus?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Has the company already managed to collect the soft-cap on the ICO?
Yes, the soft-cap was collected long time ago. Now everything moves towards the hard-cap.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Has the company already managed to collect the soft-cap on the ICO?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
A New Digital Streaming Reality
I believe that this spring the price of the tokens of this project will grow at least 3 times.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Hello Fintab team,

does it mean that your news is higher that all participants need to pass an identity (KYC) to get tokens?
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
We are often asked:
“Do you have a legal entity?”

Transparency and legality of FinTab activities are our main priorities. Therefore, during these New Year holidays we have established an incorporated legal entity. We decided to choose the Republic of Cyprus as a jurisdiction.

From this moment we are ready to be legally responsible for our actions and most importantly, now we can have official contractual relations with our partners. First of all, this will give the funds an opportunity to fully cooperate with us.

The name and the address of our legal entity:

BADIAREN MANAGEMENT LTD (25B, st. TRIPOLITSAS, LIMASSOL, 3086, CYPRUS)

Activity: 210
Have a nice day all over there. If I’m not mistaken, FinTab will have a mobile app, right? What operational systems will it be compatible with?
Activity: 294
I don’t really understand how the users will be able to add new exchanges and will it be difficult or not.
Activity: 358
I’ve got a question about “functional separation”. Does it mean that every user can choose the options that he needs?
Activity: 210
Greetings, friends. I got interested ‘cause of the fact that it’ll be possible to keep accounts of your own crypto currency wallets in FinTab service. Is there already a list of wallets that the platform will support?
Does anybody know the number of currency pairs that the FinTab system will support?
Activity: 261
Why did they decide to extend the ICO timeframes?
There’s no official reason, it’s just anybody’s guess. Perhaps they’ve decided that the amount of money collected isn’t enough.
Pages:
Jump to: