Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 35. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
I can see that blockchain technology is starting to get used by well-known exchanges. So crypto currencies and this kind of projects get more opportunities. Are you planning to attract institutional investors ?

Good afternoon!

We are ready to consider some offers.
If you have an interest in investing in our project, we are ready to discuss details in a personal dialogue:

e-mail: [email protected]
Merit: 105
Hello! I do like roads map as well as the concept of the platform… but I would like to see some numbers, some forecast, what the managers think is going to happen in 3-5 years. Are there any calculations?

Hello!

Briefly: we completely finish the development of the service, we will periodically add new functionality and capabilities of the system. By that time, a significant demand for tokens and, correspondingly, their growth is expected.
The company will have a sustainable business model.

If you have an interest in investing in our project, we are ready to describe our plan in more detail in a personal dialogue:

e-mail: [email protected]
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Received $ 175,070

Stage 1 / Cryptocurrency accounting service / $ 0.3 mn

Stage 2 / The system of analytics and signals / $ 0.5 mn

Stage 3 / Advertisement functionality / $ 1 mn

Stage 4 / Traders' rating and P2P interaction / $ 1.5 mn

Stage 5 / AI system / $ 3.5 mn

You still have the opportunity to buy FinTabs tokens and join the project in the beginning!!!

Merit: 10
 Hello! I do like roads map as well as the concept of the platform… but I would like to see some numbers, some forecast, what the managers think is going to happen in 3-5 years. Are there any calculations?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I can see that blockchain technology is starting to get used by well-known exchanges. So crypto currencies and this kind of projects get more opportunities. Are you planning to attract institutional investors ?
Activity: 336
Hey, guys! Does anyone know how price is going to change after ICO? There are still going to be discounts and so on?
Hi there! Coins are going to be in free circulation. That's how it usually happens. But there is a system and that is going to «burn» coins that were used to pay for services. So the demand is going to get higher which means the price will get higher to
Activity: 196
Hey, guys! Does anyone know how price is going to change after ICO? There are still going to be discounts and so on?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Hello. I think there’s not enough tools to handle risks and to diversify the portfolio… I do see a lot of stuff working with currencies but I hoped there would be more. Is that all you are offering?

Greetings! You are wrong if you think there are not enough functions the platform is handling. Just have a look at additional services the platform offers. There’s a system for signal analysis, advertising and communication with clients. That’s just some of the options
Okay. What is all these signal and market analysis? What is it used for?

The purpose of this service  is to let an investor understand what crypto currency is better to use right now and where. There’re going to be 2 options: basic and advanced.
Not bad! I dont really understand the use of extra marketing projects within the platform… Wont it make it all too complicated?

Not at all. It's just an extra content that helps developing the project. The system will provide only quality advertising and will be protected from fake clicks. So this platform will have a real traffic and users
Well… can you tell me more about echo system of the project? How clients are going to work with each other?
Activity: 280
Hello. I think there’s not enough tools to handle risks and to diversify the portfolio… I do see a lot of stuff working with currencies but I hoped there would be more. Is that all you are offering?

Greetings! You are wrong if you think there are not enough functions the platform is handling. Just have a look at additional services the platform offers. There’s a system for signal analysis, advertising and communication with clients. That’s just some of the options

The purpose of this service  is to let an investor understand what crypto currency is better to use right now and where. There’re going to be 2 options: basic and advanced.
Not bad! I dont really understand the use of extra marketing projects within the platform… Wont it make it all too complicated?

Not at all. It's just an extra content that helps developing the project. The system will provide only quality advertising and will be protected from fake clicks. So this platform will have a real traffic and users
VOTES

VOTES

Merit: 101
Hello everyone! They say that’s the project is going to offer free of charge plans… what is going to be included? What are my options? What is the main difference between the free ones and the ones you have to pay for?

Activity: 392
Can I pay for services with crypto currencies as well as with  fiat money? It will be really convenient. Crypto currencies are not so spread yet
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
hey everyone! I have heard that the investments can be returned after ICO… how does it work?
Hi. Yes, there is a certain system that helps you to do so. It's really hard to explain, you can see the full explanation, formulas and the model in the white paper. It also takes into account the amount of coins released
Activity: 392
hey everyone! I have heard that the investments can be returned after ICO… how does it work?
VOTES
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
RoadMap

January – April 2018

*Monetization of the system.
*Elaboration of the "Manage" accounts functionality.
*Development of our own API for currency exchange rates, ICO tokens and their historical data.
*Creation of the Technical Support service.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 529
https://moon-bot.com
What is the price per coin with a discount right now?
There’s no discount right now. So the price per coin is $0.4.

From 3 January discounts anymore. But the tokens can still be bought.
So, if you want to catch it hurry up.....
Until the end of ICO 6 days left for All the details you may see on the official website of Fintab https://fintab.io/en/
Pages:
Jump to: