Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 36. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I’m transferring money between different exchanges pretty often. Can I set it to automatic mode within FinTab?
Activity: 238
Hello. Does anyone know how tokens are calculated during ICO since they are not even in the market yet?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good Day! As far as I understand FinTab offers a lot of different functions to its clients. Can user set what he needs and what doesnt need in the settings?
What is the price per coin with a discount right now?
There’s no discount right now. So the price per coin is $0.4.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
What is the price per coin with a discount right now?
FinTab developers think that their main competitors are systems that are hard to work with. What is their perception of a perfect system for cryptocurrency portfolios tracking?   I just think that it depends on investors. So you cant say FinTab is going to be better than others.
Yes, you're right. But you can still try and create multipurpose platform that will meet all requirements. For example, some investors dont need a lot of different tools. Basically you just need to see what your income is. That’s what FinTab is made for.
What is the most important thing for traders according to developers?
According to technical docs traders need automated system. Their job is trading they dont have time for calculation and analysis. FinTab will give them this. 
Is platform going to be suitable for companies and funds?
Yes, it is. It’s especially suitable for funds because their main problem is routine analysis of thousands of transactions. Their accounting work will get smoother and will be more precise. 
That sounds great but how platform s going to differentiate between investors, traders and funds?
FinTab developers think that their main competitors are systems that are hard to work with. What is their perception of a perfect system for cryptocurrency portfolios tracking?   I just think that it depends on investors. So you cant say FinTab is going to be better than others.
Yes, you're right. But you can still try and create multipurpose platform that will meet all requirements. For example, some investors dont need a lot of different tools. Basically you just need to see what your income is. That’s what FinTab is made for.
According to technical docs traders need automated system. Their job is trading they dont have time for calculation and analysis. FinTab will give them this. 
Yes, it is. It’s especially suitable for funds because their main problem is routine analysis of thousands of transactions. Their accounting work will get smoother and will be more precise. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good Day, guys. What the sale is over?
Till Jan 14 unless hard cap is reached before that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good Day, guys. What the sale is over?
Activity: 336
Activity: 36
This projects looks to have a real world use and a dedicated team wishing to make a great product.

Bright Future!
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Can't wait to get my own portfolio!
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Token sales are live until:

Bonuses

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
We are often asked:
"Which rate do you take for a particular cryptocurrency?"

At the moment we are taking the average market rate of the cryptocurrency, similar to the rate on coinmarketcap.com.
There is a problem now: the average market rate can differ by 5-15% of the exchange rate on a particular exchange. But we have already found a solution.
At the end of January we will connect 60 top exchanges and in the future the value of your portfolio will be calculated in accordance with the exchanges rates where your cryptocurrency is located.
At the same time, if the same coin is held on different exchanges, the rate will be calculated for the portfolio in general, taking into account the quantitative ratio of your assets between these exchanges.

Go on asking us any questions, sending you
suggestions and comments. This help us to improve our service.
https://t.me/fintab_chat_en

Activity: 70
Good Day! Let's say there is a legal entity  that invests in cryptocurrencies. Will they be able to work with your platform? What is the registration process for them?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! Will I be able to control several crypto portfolios at the same time? The reason why I'm asking is that I have several clients that trusted me with their assets. So that's a very important questions for me)
Pages:
Jump to: