Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 31. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The ICO is coming to the end. However, I have never invested in the project, because the company did not even describe its plans for the coming year. This is not the best approach to attracting investors. I do not really want to buy tokens on an exchange. Maybe someone knows company's plans for 2018?
Actually, there's a good description of all plans for the next year in the roadmap. FinTab has planned a lot for this year. But at first, they need to complete the ICO, and basing on the amount of levies, to determine in which direction to proceed.

So, it turns out, that the amount of levies will affect the direction, in which the project will develop?
Not really. The management of the platform will decide, basing on the amount of levies, received from the sale, which modules to implement in the first instance. After all, there is a clear timetable, which shows how much money is needed to be collected on the ICO, to start working on a particular module.
Is this timetable available on the official website of the company?
Yes, it is on the FinTab’s official website and in their white paper, on the 18th page. You can look yourself and evaluate which modules will be developed in the first place according to the current fund raising on the ICO.
Activity: 14
They launch bounty program yet?
Activity: 266
The ICO is coming to the end. However, I have never invested in the project, because the company did not even describe its plans for the coming year. This is not the best approach to attracting investors. I do not really want to buy tokens on an exchange. Maybe someone knows company's plans for 2018?
Actually, there's a good description of all plans for the next year in the roadmap. FinTab has planned a lot for this year. But at first, they need to complete the ICO, and basing on the amount of levies, to determine in which direction to proceed.

So, it turns out, that the amount of levies will affect the direction, in which the project will develop?
Not really. The management of the platform will decide, basing on the amount of levies, received from the sale, which modules to implement in the first instance. After all, there is a clear timetable, which shows how much money is needed to be collected on the ICO, to start working on a particular module.
Is this timetable available on the official website of the company?
Activity: 238

Activity: 2730
Merit: 529
https://moon-bot.com
Good afternoon. Please tell me, if some part of the collected funds from the ICO, will be spent on the marketing and service promotion?

On the official website of the project, Fintab about it in detail in the section "Issue and sale of token FNT"
https://fintab.io/
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Token sales are live until:

2 important news: Soft Cap and new market !!!

You still have the opportunity to buy FinTabs tokens and join the project in the beginning!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello! I was pleased, that FinTab will have its own mobile app. I am only interested in what functions it will support?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I have just seen the information, that the administration of the company will keep 1.5 million FNT tokens. I was wondering, whether the rest would be frozen for some period after the ICO or not?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Please tell me, if some part of the collected funds from the ICO, will be spent on the marketing and service promotion?
Activity: 392
Hello, everyone. The price of $0.1 per token is already with the discount or not?
What discount? The price of $0.1 per token was only during the pre-ICO, now one coin costs $0.4.
Activity: 224
Hello, everyone. The price of $0.1 per token is already with the discount or not?
Activity: 364
Simplifying the accounting of portfolios would help bring a lot more people into the world of crypto trading!

Yes, I totally agree with you! At the moment I did not see another service that would offer the same wide range of services for investors as for traders!
Merit: 1
Great Cause. Like most projects, adoption will be key to making an impact. I hope you are successful and will follow your  project with the hopes of contributing where possible. Good luck
Activity: 266
Hello. It’s very cool, that the project will the token's burning system. It sets for positive, because as when tokens being burnt, their value is growing. The only thing I did not understand – in what order tokens would be burned. Can someone explain this to me?
When making any payments within the service, 10% of the tokens will remain with the FinTab team, and the other 90% will be burnt.
This scheme will work only if you pay for an account in the service and for signals’ system. But when you use the advertising platform, when an advertiser pays the balance, the tokens will not be burned.
I wonder, why the token’s burning system is in advance of FinTab advertising platform?
Because when an advertiser pays the advertisement’s balance, 10% of the tokens will go to the FinTab team’s budget, and the other 90% will be paid to users for watching ads on the platform.
And if in the future FinTab will implement some new paid features, tokens will also be burned as these services are paid?
Activity: 84
Simplifying the accounting of portfolios would help bring a lot more people into the world of crypto trading!
Hello. It’s very cool, that the project will the token's burning system. It sets for positive, because as when tokens being burnt, their value is growing. The only thing I did not understand – in what order tokens would be burned. Can someone explain this to me?
When making any payments within the service, 10% of the tokens will remain with the FinTab team, and the other 90% will be burnt.
This scheme will work only if you pay for an account in the service and for signals’ system. But when you use the advertising platform, when an advertiser pays the balance, the tokens will not be burned.
I wonder, why the token’s burning system is in advance of FinTab advertising platform?
Because when an advertiser pays the advertisement’s balance, 10% of the tokens will go to the FinTab team’s budget, and the other 90% will be paid to users for watching ads on the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: