Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 42. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What do you mean by “guarantor of high-quality advertising” and how is it realized?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Friends, how long is it left before the end of the ICO?
If you believe the information of the timer on the official website, there are 12 days left until the end of the sale.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Friends, how long is it left before the end of the ICO?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It's cool that users will receive tokens for viewing ads. But how much profit can they make in this way?
Activity: 434
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
interseting Project. will be huge demand of such services

Certainly interesting. If consider that in fact such nothing. I like that more and more infrastructure is being developed for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
I’ve read in the description of the project that each advertiser will be able to view the extent of effectiveness of his advertising campaign in his personal account. Can you tell us by what criteria will the effectiveness of advertising campaigns be estimated?
Activity: 266
Hello friends! Does anybody know what ad formats will be available on the FinTab advertising platform?
Activity: 364
interseting Project. will be huge demand of such services
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Best exchange to buy all altocoins is show here in this video.
https://youtu.be/5Rw7RgwOMnA
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. I’m wondering why did you decide to implement the advertising platform into the system in order to account crypto-currency?
Activity: 224
There’s a lot of fuss surrounding the AI system, which may be implemented into FinTab's operation. Can anybody explain me what functions will this system perform?
Activity: 602
Merit: 322

Dates

Bounty start: November 28, 2017.
Bounty end: January 14, 2018.

Campaign Budget
Up to 800,000 (800 thousand) FNT tokens = $ 320,000 (in ICO prices)
1 FNT = $ 0.4 (in ICO prices)

The budget depends on the funds raised for ICO:

You still have the opportunity to buy FinTabs tokens with a 5% bonus and join the project in the beginning!!!

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
this project really very potential for success and I'm very curious about the progress of this projec!!!
Activity: 336
The idea of introduction of analytics and signals into the system’s operation is just wonderful. It seems I’ve never seen such tools for the crypto-currency market yet. Does anybody know at what stage is the development of this system now?

At no satage yet. FinTab team will develop this system only after the sale is over. So you still have to wait.
Not at all! Judging by the information from White Paper, FinTab developers are already working hard to create this system. They’re already forming their own transaction database on the exchange and historical exchange rates.

They’re already working on an algorithm that will monitor each coin and evaluate various indicators. It’s exactly that algorithm which will generate trading signals for FinTab users.
How much will it cost to use this system, if it isn’t a secret?
All in all, the use of the basic version of the system will be available to all FinTab users. But if you want to access the deeper analytics, you’ll have to pay more. Frankly speaking, there’re no exact prices.

Well, I got it, thank you. And yet, what is the probability that the trading signals of the system will bring me profit?
The idea of introduction of analytics and signals into the system’s operation is just wonderful. It seems I’ve never seen such tools for the crypto-currency market yet. Does anybody know at what stage is the development of this system now?

At no satage yet. FinTab team will develop this system only after the sale is over. So you still have to wait.
Not at all! Judging by the information from White Paper, FinTab developers are already working hard to create this system. They’re already forming their own transaction database on the exchange and historical exchange rates.

They’re already working on an algorithm that will monitor each coin and evaluate various indicators. It’s exactly that algorithm which will generate trading signals for FinTab users.
All in all, the use of the basic version of the system will be available to all FinTab users. But if you want to access the deeper analytics, you’ll have to pay more. Frankly speaking, there’re no exact prices.

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

Activity: 322

Pages:
Jump to: