Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 43. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
What partners and investors do You have, that can effect on your project?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hey everyone. Do you think investment funds are able to work with FinTab? You know they’ve got lots of transactions so I’m not sure that FinTab can handle it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello. Does anyone know whether or not  you have to go through any kind of verification while registering in FinTab? How long will it take?
Activity: 350
Will I be able to make reports in excel that’s suitable for my clients if I’m going to use your platform?
Activity: 406
There’s nothing new about the service like this that helps  accommodate all the data about cryptocurrency. There are several quite successful projects out there. So I dont really think that FinTab can compete with them. For now I’m not going to invest I’d better wait and see.

You’re right. There is a competition out there. The main problem of all those services is that they are not handy, not user friendly. You got to take time to sort things out. I guess their founders didnt bother. It’s other way around with FinTab.
That’s just talking. We can see for ourselves when developers publish screenshots of their «handy» service. 
Do you need screenshots? Are you for real? There’s a working version already, have a look  and decide for yourself:  https://beta.fintab.io/
Is there any info about FinTab mobile app yet?
There is beta version of mobile app  for Android and iOS. You can get a link and download it on their website.

When is the testing going to be over and we will be able to use it 100%?
Activity: 280
There’s nothing new about the service like this that helps  accommodate all the data about cryptocurrency. There are several quite successful projects out there. So I dont really think that FinTab can compete with them. For now I’m not going to invest I’d better wait and see.

You’re right. There is a competition out there. The main problem of all those services is that they are not handy, not user friendly. You got to take time to sort things out. I guess their founders didnt bother. It’s other way around with FinTab.
That’s just talking. We can see for ourselves when developers publish screenshots of their «handy» service. 
Do you need screenshots? Are you for real? There’s a working version already, have a look  and decide for yourself:  https://beta.fintab.io/
There is beta version of mobile app  for Android and iOS. You can get a link and download it on their website.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 2730
Merit: 529
https://moon-bot.com

News for the holidays.
Team Fintab continues to move towards their goals in the new blockchain world. Received a letter from Fintab where they write that
if you have any questions before January 4, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always there, even during the holidays.
Well done!
Activity: 336

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 336
Activity: 392
You say that FinTab is going to handle different operations not only crypto currency data. Can you give me an example?
Activity: 392
What’s the price for 1 coin as of now?
1 coin costs $0.4 right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
What’s the price for 1 coin as of now?
How many tokens total are on sale?
As far as I know 14 million FNT total.
Merit: 31
How many tokens total are on sale?
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
You’ve written that you plan to monetize the system in January-February 2018. How will you do this, if it isn’t a secret?
Hi. the introduction of paid accounts on the system and start burning tokens.
You’ve written that you plan to monetize the system in January-February 2018. How will you do this, if it isn’t a secret?
Pages:
Jump to: