Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios - page 40. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
You’ve written that after the end of the ICO the cost of coins will be regulated only by market conditions. Do you mean that you won’t conduct any other activities in order to stimulate the growth of the tokens?
Hi. Return on investment is based on a constant increase of FNT token rate:
— The demand for the service grows due to the constant promotion and development of the functionality.
— The burning of token ensures the deficit and the increase of token cost.
— Advertising functionality increases the demand and turnover of tokens.
Hello! Why users that will view ads will receive only 90% of the cost of the ads? What are you going to do with the remaining 10%?

Hi. they will go to further development of the project.
Hi everybody! Does anybody the cost of use of the system of signals?
Hi.the signal system will be implemented if collecting $ 3.5 million.
In my opinion, paying for subscription for use of the service with FNT tokens isn’t the best idea. It turns out in this case that of the value of tokens grows; cost of use of FinTab will increase, too. I’m not an expert, but still, it seems to me that it will prevent potential users from using the service.
You misunderstood the idea of implementation of the payment option for use of the service with FNT tokens a bit. All in all, the cost of a subscription for a month will be presented in dollars, but the payment itself will take place in FTN.

I’m completely lost now. What’s the difference between the stuff described by me and by you?
Look: for example, the “Pro” account costs $19, it’s 47.5 FTN in tokens. If the token rate increases twice, you’ll have to pay twice less for the use of the service – 23.75 FNT.

Also, you’ll save some money on using the service if you buy the FNT tokens right now during the course of the ICO!

Oh, yeah, I’ve got it! It’s clear now, thank you very much)) By the way, will it be possible to pay for subscription only with tokens? Will any other currencies be accepted?
Hi. only tokens Fintab.
Do you planning dividends for tokens holders? or profit only in token selling for them?
Hi. Return on investment is based on a constant increase of FNT token rate:
— The demand for the service grows due to the constant promotion and development of the functionality.
— The burning of token ensures the deficit and the increase of token cost.
— Advertising functionality increases the demand and turnover of tokens.
Good afternoon. If I buy a subscription in your service, for example, for a whole year, will I get a discount?

Hi. no don't get.
What do you mean by “guarantor of high-quality advertising” and how is it realized?
Hi.  The advertising will be checked.
It's cool that users will receive tokens for viewing ads. But how much profit can they make in this way?
Hi. depending on the conditions offered by the advertiser.
I’ve read in the description of the project that each advertiser will be able to view the extent of effectiveness of his advertising campaign in his personal account. Can you tell us by what criteria will the effectiveness of advertising campaigns be estimated?
Hi. the number of transitions and leads primarily.
Hello friends! Does anybody know what ad formats will be available on the FinTab advertising platform?
Hi. preferably the target.
Good afternoon. I’m wondering why did you decide to implement the advertising platform into the system in order to account crypto-currency?
Hi. additional interest and profit.
There’s a lot of fuss surrounding the AI system, which may be implemented into FinTab's operation. Can anybody explain me what functions will this system perform?
the AI system will be implemented much late so don't worry all will learn in due time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
so as long as FNT is not converted (accrued) into FNTB tokens, then FNT still has a value and can still be traded in exchanges, right?
By accruing, you mean exchanging FNT to FNTB...?
Thank you!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Have a nice day! I’ve read the info that every user can disable the display of the ads. Will it be possible to enable it afterwards?
Activity: 378
VOTES
What will you do when all the FTN tokens will be burnt?
Activity: 238
You’ve written that after the end of the ICO the cost of coins will be regulated only by market conditions. Do you mean that you won’t conduct any other activities in order to stimulate the growth of the tokens?
Activity: 364
Hello! Why users that will view ads will receive only 90% of the cost of the ads? What are you going to do with the remaining 10%?
Activity: 252
What is the minimal size of the purchase?
If I’m not mistaken, there’re no minimal restrictions. I’ve just haven’t come across such an info.
Activity: 266
everybody friends! Tell me please, will 30% bonus be available till the very end of the ICO?
No. It was available only during the first two days of the sale. There’re no bonuses now.
Activity: 406
What is the minimal size of the purchase?
Pages:
Jump to: