Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site - page 101. (Read 33266 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Today I visited the alpha version, it's very nice but you still have enough work to do. It is good that you do not drop your hands and lost not much.
what is the doubts in your opinion? good team if they really try to fix some mistakes, but they have to know what to change
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
I still have not received an answer to my question.
Well, Flogmall white paper is very literate and easy to read! I would like to understand the potential opportunities of the coin.

Excuse us. Can you please repeat your question? Does it sound like - the opportunities of the coin?
Omg, I asked the question twice.  Smiley
what will be the price of 1MLC token when ATES is launched on the platform, and what other benefits can investors of Flogmall get?

Will the price of Mallcoin when it is listed on external exchanges be higher than the price at ATE's?  Smiley

What will be the price of Mallcoin token when it is listed on exchanges?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Today I visited the alpha version, it's very nice but you still have enough work to do. It is good that you do not drop your hands and lost not much.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Well, Flogmall white paper is very literate and easy to read! I would like to understand the potential opportunities of the coin.

Excuse us. Can you please repeat your question? Does it sound like - the opportunities of the coin?
what will be the price of 1MLC token when ATES is launched on the platform, and what other benefits can investors of Flogmall get?

Will the price of Mallcoin when it is listed on external exchanges be higher than the price at ATE's?  Smiley
Activity: 224
Dev, could you please tell me, didn't you extend the pre-ICO stage by chance?

Hello! No.. the next is ICO that starts 12 April
This will be a very long-awaited moment. ICO is about to begin. Hopefully this project can attract many investors to invest. Thus, ICO can be as successful as Pre-ICO stage. Good luck
I'm an optimist and for me it's clear that the guys are trying with all their heart. They are open, they tell about each of their actions everywhere.
Honestly, I'm not sure that they will succeed in ICO.

Not everything is easy on the startup!
But I think Flogmall are one of the most promising ico at the moment. I am with you and wish you good luck!
ico should not put earning money and selling its tokens as the main goal. First of all, it should be a useful idea that is useful for society.
Activity: 266

This will be a very long-awaited moment. ICO is about to begin. Hopefully this project can attract many investors to invest. Thus, ICO can be as successful as Pre-ICO stage. Good luck
I'm an optimist and for me it's clear that the guys are trying with all their heart. They are open, they tell about each of their actions everywhere.
Honestly, I'm not sure that they will succeed in ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102

Activity: 238
The project has successfully completed the presale, and I wish you to complete the ICO no less successfully!

Thank you Smiley
I wish your team and project continue to move without any problems! Good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Hello! Are you planning to launch beta version of the platform before ICO ?
I saw the news that the beta version will be launched before ICO start.
When will flogmall platform become functional for trade on goods and services?
What is alpha and beta version. And will MLC token be sold on the basis of first come first serve?
Activity: 336
I saw the news that the beta version will be launched before ICO start.
Activity: 208

Activity: 266
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
watched a few videos and followed the fees, I took a lot of interesting things for myself, it is visible that marketing was worked out famously, it was over with a bang, and the offer of a bonus in the last hours was generally class. I hope that there will also be interesting proposals for investors.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

copper member
On which exchanges and when can I sell the purchased coins?
I would like to understand the potential opportunities of the coin on crypto exchanges.

Hello! We plan to list our token after the successful ICO. We carry on negotiations with the main exchanges, but we can’t open up the information in advance. We definitely will post the information about this theme when we will be listed in crypto exchanges
copper member
copper member

copper member
The project has successfully completed the presale, and I wish you to complete the ICO no less successfully!

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: