Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Florio: The first blockchain based health platform 🏆🏆 - page 2. (Read 2293 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

>>>>> 8 more days to the Florio ICO <<<<<

Too many healthcare platforms now in the blockchain world. How is this going toe-to-toe against some good project like WeTrust and Patientory? Buy just looking and comparing the team of these two giants you'll know what is good to be invested in.

Hi there,

Patientory has a focus on securely storing and managing health information ( Patients, Providers) on blockchain and offer these services to health organizations
WeTrust is offering financial solutions.

Florio is aimed at another field. For more information, please take a look at our whitepaper @ florio.io

Hi dev..im trying to register in app..but asking for voucher..where i can get that

You can skip the voucher field, its not required

If you guys need it i can translate it to portuguese too. I already reserved it in the bounty thread but got no response. I can provide a good and fast translation.

Thanks for the offer, we did see your response in the bounty thread. We're still thinking on the list of languages we want, if we decide on Portuguese we'll let you know!

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

Yes, the minimal investment needed to really kick off the project is 5.000 ETH
Activity: 48

If you guys need it i can translate it to portuguese too. I already reserved it in the bounty thread but got no response. I can provide a good and fast translation.
Activity: 68
the athletes will be happy whit this.
The stimulates living a healthier life by combining exercise with gamified competition and reward its fantastic
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
AIRDROPS ICOS
Hello Florio I hope this ERC20 Token Campaign is a huge success. Good luck with your token distribution and have a nice day. s2557376
Activity: 43
Hey devs! I've entered the app drop for iOS. Waiting for tokens and the app too. Wish you all the best!
Activity: 97
I'm entered the app drop for iOS. Good luck devs.
Activity: 187
I had entered the airdrop for iOS so I post a message as requested. Good luck
Activity: 210
I entered the appdrop for ios. When would be the app available in ios?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Too many healthcare platforms now in the blockchain world. How is this going toe-to-toe against some good project like WeTrust and Patientory? Buy just looking and comparing the team of these two giants you'll know what is good to be invested in.
Activity: 210
Hi dev..im trying to register in app..but asking for voucher..where i can get that
Activity: 28
I have entered the app drop for ios
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Wow guys first of all I am really impressed by your project and idea. Clear vision, structured and I think a huge potential, because the market you want to enter is such a big trend at the moment and then you connect it with blockchain and a reward system, great. I entered your iOS airdrop and I hope that I am successful. Can’t wait to see the iOS app. Thanks in advance and keep it up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Hi,

Can I reserve Sinhala (Language in Sri Lanka) translation?

thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
I've entered the app drop for iOS. I wish the app to be approved to iOS soon.
Activity: 240
I’ve entered the app drop for iOS. It's really an amazing project. Expect your future projects to be more advanced and growing. Good luck, Dev.
Activity: 70
Hi guys, I’ve entered the app drop for iOS. I guess I just have to wait now. Good luck for your project that seems very interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: