Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Florio: The first blockchain based health platform 🏆🏆 - page 3. (Read 2293 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I've entered the app drop for iOS , it's first Blockchain based health Platform , health is most important to us , we need easy way to track our health activities Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I want to reserve Turkish translation. It is a promising project and I want to be a part of it. I have also entered the app drop for iOS.
Activity: 420
A very big project because people in general are in need of affordable health facil ...
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
entered the AppDrop with IOS, thanks dev hope this can join all event to support your project,
Activity: 94
yup im already entered the AppDrop, hope this project will success and will grow up become bigger project in the world, thanks and good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I’ve   entered the app drop for iOS.Thx devs and good luck
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

The Florio News app is live!!!  Cool Grin Cool

With the Florio app you can stay up to date and follow the movement through news items and push notifications. As an early adopter of Florio you’ll also be able to claim your FLR tokens ahead of the token sale!

Download now for Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.florio.app and post a message here after you've done so!

iOS users: Unfortunately the Florio app isn’t available in the iTunes App store yet. We're still trying to get the app approved, we'll update you as soon as we have news!

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Can you reserve me for Filipino translation? I would be honored to do this for you in case you need one. As you may know, health is essential in all walks of life. Everybody needs to be educated regarding health, and I think this platform would be perfect for health-conscious customers like me. It seems to me that this project is going to be great, and the devs are doing well.

pm sent!

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Can you reserve me for Filipino translation? I would be honored to do this for you in case you need one. As you may know, health is essential in all walks of life. Everybody needs to be educated regarding health, and I think this platform would be perfect for health-conscious customers like me. It seems to me that this project is going to be great, and the devs are doing well.

--- ANNOUNCEMENT ---

Sometimes you have to make a tough decision, read all about it on our blog:

https://blog.florio.io/we-challenge-2287b5094052

Activity: 3
Can the additional Florio tokens be bought after the ICO ?
Activity: 1
Where can I Huh store the FLR tokens? Wallet?  Huh
Activity: 7

After the ICO the Florio tokens can be bought on exchanges. The specific exchanges the FLR token will be listed on will be announced ahead of time on https://florio.io/

How long does it takes to bring the tokens to a exchange after the ICO sale

After the ICO the Florio tokens can be bought on exchanges. The specific exchanges the FLR token will be listed on will be announced ahead of time on https://florio.io/
This is great, but i hope next time there are an airdrops/bounty events as another way to get the token  Grin

We do have those events planned! 

We'll have our own variation of an airdrop, the AppDrop  Cool Cool  We'll spread a part of the tokens through our app to early downloaders. The app will be live in a few days, so keep following this thread.

At the same time we'll launch our social media bounty, so enough ways to be able to join the movement and get the FLR token!

What is the minimum investment?
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
This is great, but i hope next time there are an airdrops/bounty events as another way to get the token  Grin

Tell me why this isn’t a scam?

First you tell us what is your concern about this project and what thing make you ask this question. While this is blockchain based health platform and coming with proper way for their project than it's nothing wrong with this attempt.
Alright fair enough.

Pages:
Jump to: