Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Florio: The first blockchain based health platform 🏆🏆 - page 4. (Read 2293 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can i use the Florioplatfrom on my Apple Watch?
Activity: 44
Which ETH-wallet can I use to participate in the Florio ICO?

Some info about wallets:

•   DO NOT SEND ETH from exchanges like Coinbase, Poloniex, Kraken, etc.
•   DO NOT SEND ETH FROM EXCHANGES
•   Never send ETH to a random address published somewhere on the Internet. The only trusted source is our official website: https://florio.io

Basically you need your ETH in an ERC20 compatible wallet. We recommend Metamask / My Ether Wallet/ Mist. We'll update our tokensale page with the recommended wallets and instructions on how to participate. 

Activity: 3
Activity: 3
Any news on when the app will be released?
Activity: 4
Thank you very much for the info.  Smiley

It looks to be great. Challenging my family and friends in such a way.
Also, on which device is the Florio app going to be available, only on Android or also on iOS?

Thanks

Hi, No answer?

Another question: What is the maximum that a competitor can earn with a challenge ?

The florio app will be available for both Android and iOS.

The amount that competitors would like to put up as a reward for a challenge is completely up to them. You can decide to put in 1FLR, 10FLR, 100FLR or just create a challenge for fun without any tokens as a reward.

Also, on which device is the Florio app going to be available, only on Android or also on iOS?

Thanks

Hi, No answer?

Another question: What is the maximum that a competitor can earn with a challenge ?
What is the maximum a competitor can earn with a challenge?
Tell me why this isn’t a scam?

We at Florio are a straight up team of people trying to start a movement to get people motivated to move and exercise.

Feel free to do background checks on the project and the team members. All the linkedin profiles are available on the site.
Besides that, in contrary to other ICO’s we have a track record of previously delivered projects and are one of the few that have an actual product to show for.  Smiley
Activity: 105
What the main idea of your project?
What if I use anabolic to perform better with the florio platform ?
The main idea of Florio is to motivate people for sport challenges and win money, isn't it?
When will be bounty start?

Florio promotes healthy living and motivates people to exercise by introducing  gamified competition and adding a (financial) reward, supported by a social network.
We believe that it is our obligation to make exercise fun again.

The bounty is coming soon, In a few days we’ll announce the social media bounty here on bitcointalk, so stay tuned!!!

Activity: 2
My mother died last year because of health problems, she had diabetes.
I would like to see this ICO to succeed, this would make a lot of difference for everyone.

Thanks
Wich ETH-Wallet can i use for the Florio ICO?
Any more celebs supporting your project?

We have spoken with some big names within the sport scene, we still have talks with sporters from the boxing / soccer / kickboxing scene ),
new ambassadors will be announced on our website / slack, and when released within the Florio app. Having that said getting support from sporters is not our main goal. We are building a health platform
the current ambassadors that endorse Florio, all have a real interest into helping people living a healthier life / getting the message out there.

I think it's great to have some support of great sport athletes. Thats means they support and believe in your project. I can't wait for the launch
Morning

Hi team,

Love the idea of a fitness-challenging application on the blockchain with rewards!!

Any news when the app will be live? And can I be a Beta-Tester for it if it's still in a testing phase?

Love to hear from you guys, keep it up!

The Florio preview app will be released next week, it is waiting for approval from the Apple Appstore, Android is already approved though we want the release them simultaneously.  We want to give all users a equal chance at receiving the Free Florio tokens, that we will give away at launch of the preview app. Having that said, the preview app only contains information about the ICO, and information about the Florio platform. It will not contain any of the functionality described within the white-paper. The creation of the Florio App wil start when our ICO succeeded. Please refer to the whitepaper (roadmap) for exact dates.

You can apply for beta testing @ https://join-slack.florio.io/
Any more celebs supporting your project?

We have spoken with some big names within the sport scene, we still have talks with sporters from the boxing / soccer / kickboxing scene ),
new ambassadors will be announced on our website / slack, and when released within the Florio app. Having that said getting support from sporters is not our main goal. We are building a health platform
the current ambassadors that endorse Florio, all have a real interest into helping people living a healthier life / getting the message out there.
Pages:
Jump to: