Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 10. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Twitter Campaign

Follow Fluz Fluz on Twitter and and earn good rewards

Rewards:
200-299 real followers: 50 FLUZ / week
300-999 real followers: 100 FLUZ /week
1000-3999 real followers: 150 FLUZ /week
4000-9999 real followers: 200 FLUZ /week
10000+ real followers: 300 FLUZ /week

This is really good. unfortunately I could not participate because I dont have 200 followers. Otherwise I would already registered for this bounty. Its pity that they are so strict. Starting from 100 followers would be nice. FLUZFLUZ is a quality ICO. So I am not surprised completely.

Yes, I also cant participate in twitter. But there are other options if anyone interested

Article Post Campaign: 25% = 125.000 FLUZ – The aim is to write original articles on media such as Medium, Steemit, Newbium, or any blogs or website relevant. Video content posted on Youtube are also accepted.
Telegram Campaign: 10% = 50.000 FLUZ
Facebook/Youtube Campaign 15% = 75.000 FLUZ

I already joined Telegram campaign.

Also have a bitcointalk signature campaign if anyone is interested, good opportunity to earn extra tokens towards tier 1 seat Smiley

i am commited to other project at this moment. It will finished in a week time. Then I will think about it. It is indeed a nice opportunity to get some more FLUZFLUZ tokens in this way. Existing business is always attractive in this crypto world.

Sure the fact that they are already existing just make me believe investing in this project will be really worth it. The team have a whole lot of experience from the real  world outside crypto
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
A little Insider from the telegram-channel for all who are not in the channel:

There will be an ONTOP bonus program to be communicated next week which will be a great sort of Christmas present to all of those who participated already and are to participate now.

they are good at putting you in a shopping mood:-)
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That is absuletely true, that if fluz fluz becomes the number one Payback institurion in the US it will definetely be highly sought after by the exchanges. But a quite big one would be pretty useful at the beginning

Yeah definitely, these things will come with time, I’m sure the marketing side of the team will be working hard to put a plan in place to get it listed on a big exchange, I would like to see it go on Binance, but I also wouldn’t mind if it went on somewhere like kucoin/cryptopia.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
That is absuletely true, that if fluz fluz becomes the number one Payback institurion in the US it will definetely be highly sought after by the exchanges. But a quite big one would be pretty useful at the beginning

It is a little too early to talk about Exchanges I think, but does anyone know on what Exchanges FluzFluz will be listed on? Still a long way to go, but I am curious

I do not think the exchanges are a primary focus for the Fluz Fluz team, the launch of the US app in Mid 2018 is their number one goal. I’m sure if this succeeds then all the exchanges will want to have Fluz Fluz on their books.
Activity: 728
Twitter Campaign

Rewards:

This is really good. unfortunately I could not participate because I dont have 200 followers. Otherwise I would already registered for this bounty. Its pity that they are so strict. Starting from 100 followers would be nice. FLUZFLUZ is a quality ICO. So I am not surprised completely.

yes i am way qualified for this bounty campaign, do you have any idea when it is going to end or a link to the campaign new can be helpful

The campains are ending with the end of ico. Im not sure about the concrete date but its somewhere in mid february. If you started These day you will earn a bunch of tokens (:
The link is on the first post if I recall it correctly. Anyway here it is for you:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2380473.0 , I had it open on another page. It's always a good thing to lower the price on items you want to buy Wink (pun intended) XD

Grin Grin Grin i wish i knew or understand what you are talking about but then my mental processing capacity is  Huh i dont actually know  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 11

It is a little too early to talk about Exchanges I think, but does anyone know on what Exchanges FluzFluz will be listed on? Still a long way to go, but I am curious
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Twitter Campaign

Rewards:

yes i am way qualified for this bounty campaign, do you have any idea when it is going to end or a link to the campaign new can be helpful

The campains are ending with the end of ico. Im not sure about the concrete date but its somewhere in mid february. If you started These day you will earn a bunch of tokens (:
The link is on the first post if I recall it correctly. Anyway here it is for you:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2380473.0 , I had it open on another page. It's always a good thing to lower the price on items you want to buy Wink (pun intended) XD
Activity: 154
Twitter Campaign

Rewards:

Activity: 728
Twitter Campaign

Rewards:

Check Fluz Fluz website https://ico.fluzfluz.com/ Pe-Sale is open already for investors with a minimum of $1000 investment.

There is a 25% bonus for the private sale.

Public sale for investing less than $1000 starts 18th Jan 2018

I guess most of us have to wait for another 3 weeks Smiley With so many ICOs having crazy amount of minimum investments demands, I wonder, who has that kind of money
Activity: 168
Check Fluz Fluz website https://ico.fluzfluz.com/ Pe-Sale is open already for investors with a minimum of $1000 investment.

There is a 25% bonus for the private sale.

Public sale for investing less than $1000 starts 18th Jan 2018
I did a little research and found out there are many cashback business already existing, but not yet on the blockchain as far as I can see. Example: cashback world. Did anyone spot a blockchain cashback competitor?
A BIG congratulation to the team of fluzfluz. Their Community voted FluzFluz on first place at cryptorated https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
Many of us has voted too. good to see, that it helped. hooray!

Just goes to show a quality community can really do worlds for spreading the word and getting good projects recognized like fluz really is great news

agreed; community is the main driver. If the community believe in your project it will go places. I think with Fluz they have done a good job on that front.

There is a big community following behind this project and it is important for Fluz Fluz to have a big community so the project can be a success.
Merit: 104
Twitter Campaign

Rewards:

Yes, I also cant participate in twitter. But there are other options if anyone interested

Article Post Campaign: 25% = 125.000 FLUZ – The aim is to write original articles on media such as Medium, Steemit, Newbium, or any blogs or website relevant. Video content posted on Youtube are also accepted.

Also have a bitcointalk signature campaign if anyone is interested, good opportunity to earn extra tokens towards tier 1 seat Smiley

i am commited to other project at this moment. It will finished in a week time. Then I will think about it. It is indeed a nice opportunity to get some more FLUZFLUZ tokens in this way. Existing business is always attractive in this crypto world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Twitter Campaign

Rewards:

Thank you for the reminder, had forgotten it. I signed up now. There are already many people here. But thats good, as much people as possible should hear and read about fluzfluz
Activity: 532
A BIG congratulation to the team of fluzfluz. Their Community voted FluzFluz on first place at cryptorated https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
Many of us has voted too. good to see, that it helped. hooray!

Just goes to show a quality community can really do worlds for spreading the word and getting good projects recognized like fluz really is great news

agreed; community is the main driver. If the community believe in your project it will go places. I think with Fluz they have done a good job on that front.

The community consists of the people, your first set of potential customers/users so you should see why most project do right to please their community because a backing from the community is already success in view
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Twitter Campaign

Rewards:

Activity: 168
Twitter Campaign

Rewards:

Merit: 104
Twitter Campaign

Rewards:

Pages:
Jump to: