Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 11. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Twitter Campaign

Follow Fluz Fluz on Twitter and and earn good rewards

Rewards:
200-299 real followers: 50 FLUZ / week
300-999 real followers: 100 FLUZ /week
1000-3999 real followers: 150 FLUZ /week
4000-9999 real followers: 200 FLUZ /week
10000+ real followers: 300 FLUZ /week
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Some useful information. I guess some people are aware about that...

Premier Seat Membership:
Tier 1 and Tier 2

Although it will depend on individual network consumption and growth levels, in Colombia for instance they are observing in less than one year of operations early network users receiving hundreds of dollars every month in cash backs.

This is exactly why I'm going to buy a tier 1 seat once I have enough tokens Smiley We have until June to activate I believe
Merit: 11
Some useful information. I guess some people are aware about that...

Premier Seat Membership:
Tier 1 and Tier 2

Although it will depend on individual network consumption and growth levels, in Colombia for instance they are observing in less than one year of operations early network users receiving hundreds of dollars every month in cash backs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
A BIG congratulation to the team of fluzfluz. Their Community voted FluzFluz on first place at cryptorated https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
Many of us has voted too. good to see, that it helped. hooray!

I checked the rating again and overall I think it is a great rating, except for the Compliance, Fluz gets 1.8. Should we worry about this, or do you guys think legal matters should not stick their nose in blockchain?

Legal issues are always a very important topic but in this case I'm not so worried. FluzFluz team already manages a company in Colombia so they are accustomed to these issues. For me, and this is a very personal opinion, this is worrisome when an ICO is managed by a group of techies(*) with a great idea/product but not much business experience. I think this may be more a problem of communication on how compliance is being managed than an actual compliance problem.

(*) I'm not using techie in a derogatory way, I'm a techie myself.
Activity: 154
Discover everything you need to know about FluzFluz in our whitepaper ➡ https://goo.gl/T4kBaU

A BIG congratulation to the team of fluzfluz. Their Community voted FluzFluz on first place at cryptorated https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/

I checked the rating again and overall I think it is a great rating, except for the Compliance, Fluz gets 1.8. Should we worry about this, or do you guys think legal matters should not stick their nose in blockchain?

Not sure to be honest, but I'm so happy that it's got noticed and is above things like Crypterium & ETN.

Massive news, good result for FLUZ

Good news for FLUZFLUZ. This will kick the momentum to much high. Especially this is right moment to get such rating as their ICO is yet to start in few days. Good job team. You will be noticed for sure and investors will come in. Especially after the successful pre-sale.

Yes. This is really good news. Its right time to catch the investor too. Rating back to again 3.9  Smiley. Keep going.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Not sure to be honest, but I'm so happy that it's got noticed and is above things like Crypterium & ETN.

Good news for FLUZFLUZ. This will kick the momentum to much high. Especially this is right moment to get such rating as their ICO is yet to start in few days. Good job team. You will be noticed for sure and investors will come in. Especially after the successful pre-sale.
looks like a financial pyramid, doesn’t it? by what proportion earnings are divided?
how much can 1st earn if 10th waste 100€ Huh
In a financial pyramid the lower ranks lose money and that's the winnings of the upper ranks. This is nothing similar to FluzFluz, here you buy at your regular store at the regular price, and you get some cashback for it. In most regular cashback systems, that money is shared between the buyer and the cashback company. In this scheme you also share a part of the cashback with the network and get some of your network share. So nobody loses.
Activity: 202
looks like a financial pyramid, doesn’t it? by what proportion earnings are divided?
how much can 1st earn if 10th waste 100€ Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 728

wow!!! this is massive, this is to show to potential investors that our community is huge and the trust is there and with this kind of community backing fluzfluz can't fall back.
Activity: 70
What happens if you purchase a product in FLUZ network, and everybody in the network receives cashback, but than you decide to return the product after a while. What happens to the cashback?

i think nothing will happen to the cashback, the best they can do is exchange it for another product or give u a refund and the cashback be a gift to the network but i dont believe their policy will be that weak

I use other cashback systems that are available in Europe now, namely Aklamio and Shoop and what they do it that the cashback you generate in a purchase is blocked until the time to get refund expires, I don't know if FluzFluz has the same rule or not, but it's likely.

I think they will make it similar here, the risk of having to reimburse premiums is too high and turns out to be difficult. You can not just pull a direct debit from the recipient.
Activity: 140

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Just goes to show a quality community can really do worlds for spreading the word and getting good projects recognized like fluz really is great news

agreed; community is the main driver. If the community believe in your project it will go places. I think with Fluz they have done a good job on that front.

That's absolutely true. Strong community is the backbone for any project to be successful. FLUZFLUZ is trying to build that community now. I can already sense that in their telegram group and also here.
Activity: 490

Just goes to show a quality community can really do worlds for spreading the word and getting good projects recognized like fluz really is great news

agreed; community is the main driver. If the community believe in your project it will go places. I think with Fluz they have done a good job on that front.
Activity: 532
What will Fluz Fluz do when the the funds of the token sale are stolen like with a hack or theft ? Will they return the money to the investors ? Or will they do it in a other way ? I know that nothing can be 100% safe but still.

You know yesterday, someone asked this question and I laughed about it because I thought too a very large extent, it's impossible  but on  waking up this morning, i heard the news about Ed and then realized nothing is totally impossible any more and the question made more sense to me after which. What exactly will the dev do if this should happen??

I think the team at Fluz Fluz are very trust worthy and I would like to think that if their was a hack during the main sale they would have reserves to pay back investors. But then no investment in crypto is guaranteed and people seem to forget that.

I don't think it will get refunded if they get hacked because maybe the hack won't be their fault and i don't expect them to refund over a 100 million dollars investment

If by chance it happens, you don't expect them to boldly claim they are responsible for it thus the customer is actually at the receiving end in all. Because I don't see the feasibility of return invested capital to investors.

LOL hacks are serious business but honestly don't hold your breath for ANY ICO to refund millions of dollars after a hack most of these ICO's are small groups or companies that are hear because they from day 1 don't have enough cash and are trying to raise funds, it's kind of the point.

That's right. If they have the money from the on set, they wouldn't have asked the public to help them raise  money through ico. But then the investor are really open to serious losses with most of them recent developments in crypto
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
What will Fluz Fluz do when the the funds of the token sale are stolen like with a hack or theft ? Will they return the money to the investors ? Or will they do it in a other way ? I know that nothing can be 100% safe but still.

You know yesterday, someone asked this question and I laughed about it because I thought too a very large extent, it's impossible  but on  waking up this morning, i heard the news about Ed and then realized nothing is totally impossible any more and the question made more sense to me after which. What exactly will the dev do if this should happen??

I think the team at Fluz Fluz are very trust worthy and I would like to think that if their was a hack during the main sale they would have reserves to pay back investors. But then no investment in crypto is guaranteed and people seem to forget that.

I don't think it will get refunded if they get hacked because maybe the hack won't be their fault and i don't expect them to refund over a 100 million dollars investment

If by chance it happens, you don't expect them to boldly claim they are responsible for it thus the customer is actually at the receiving end in all. Because I don't see the feasibility of return invested capital to investors.

LOL hacks are serious business but honestly don't hold your breath for ANY ICO to refund millions of dollars after a hack most of these ICO's are small groups or companies that are hear because they from day 1 don't have enough cash and are trying to raise funds, it's kind of the point.
(Shameless viberate plug)

Spamming other threads is against the rules. Please do yourself a favour and go now to read the rules, they are stickied in the meta subforum. Better, here is a link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657 and a quote of the relevant rule:

22. Advertising (this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc.) in others threads' is no longer allowed, including, but not limited to, in altcoin announcement threads. [8]

Have a nice day, you are on a great place, let's do it a better one each day Wink
Pages:
Jump to: